Nov 15, 2011
To all Dragon Ball fans here, hello, hello! I'm new to this forum, and i don't intend to make extensive use out of it, however, I have a request to anyone present! My friends and I are currently making a Dragon Ball Wikia. The way we see it, the wikia that does exist, Dragon Ball Wiki, as it's aptly called, isn't up to par; mistranslations, filler and canon mixing, and rules that aren't enforced except when convenient.

Due to how difficult it is, however, to get a community running for a series wiki that already has an existing wiki running, I've come here to try and ask a few people if they'd be willing to join us.

http://dragonuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Universe_Wikia

The wikia link is here, to anyone interested in joining. We have a small, but active community, and when it comes down to it, what we really need, beyond users willing to devote their time to helping us create a fact-based wiki for the Dragon Ball series, are translators as well. Anyone adept in the Japanese language (primarily writing and read it), your help would be very much appreciated.

On the Dragon Universe Wiki, we take the original Japanese over the dub. This doesn't mean you'll be seeing articles titled 'Buruma' as opposed to Bulma; we simply pride the original source material when using names and information. "Instant Transmission" for instance, is instead referred to as the Instantaneous Movement. It's this kind of thing you'll be seeing should you choose to come help us. I know this sounds like a huge undertaking, and believe me, it's no small project, but we have passion about the series that we hope to express with others who share even notably similar views!

If anyone is willing to help, please, come to the wiki and contact either User:Ten Tailed Fox, User: LastationLover5000, or User:WindStar7125. We're the primary admins running the show there, and I encourage you to come join; we look forward to new arrivals!