NorthCarolinaNative

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 26, 2010
Doubt many people remember me, but me and a few others who still keep in touch who used to post here on the boards (For those who've been around for a while, those people are Matt - OnTheBrink, Eric - Iverson4Life2k7, and Qadeer - bronjames0124). I'm probably a little off with their ign names, but its been a while lol. Y'all get the gist of it, though. Anyways, we could use some more members, preferably a superior big man. One who's capable of playing down in the low post and having an offense ran though him occasionally when the offense is stagnant. Also, must be willing to play consistent defense and go for the boards, of course. If interested, just message me on PSN or post down below. We don't need just big men, but that's our biggest void at the moment. We could also use a pass-first type of PG to mainly facilitate and control the game's tempo. Also has to be capable of applying defensive pressure on the opposing PG.

SIM. PLAYERS. ONLY.

I look forward to gaming with some of the talent here on the 2k boards. For what it's worth, I go by TeeJay.

PSN: lBuiltToDestroy (the first letter of my PSN is a lowercase L not an uppercase i, thanks).