Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
Sounds sweet bro. Any pics?? I really like them for the most part but I can't afford v8s so I'm sticking to v6 or maybe the v4 turbo but Idk how to feel about v4 just yet. I'm not against them by any means but in terms of durability with a turbo i have no idea

Last edited:

RocketGuy3

Respect my fresh
Aug 8, 2002
I bought one myself in October. Her name is Samus:

10708587_10105255511494710_4639420902428890321_o.jpg

Sadly that's the best picture I have right now... from the day I picked her up at the dealer (the orange one). GT Premium with the performance pack and navigation. I like it a lot so far... So much so that I'm closely considering the GT350, pending the announcement of price and specs.

In the mean time, I'll be taking Samus to the track in May. Texas World Speedway (no, not Motor Speedway -- this is a real road course, not just an oval).

Last edited:

CompletelyAverage

No Longer a Noob
Sep 28, 2014
The good...

Independent rear suspension
Proven drivetrain with great power
Good fuel mileage considering it's size and power
Good reliability for a sports coupe
Easy to work on and modify

The bad...

Heavier than the previous generation (Which makes it slower, especially when comparing the V6 versions)
Interior is godawful ugly
Factory stereo system sucks (Among the worst in the American market IMO)
Chews through tires like nobodies business (Be prepared to buy a new set annually)
Body is "meh". It's lost a lot of that Mustang flair.

I own a Kona Blue 2012. If I could get the 2015 suspension with the 2012 body and interior, and if Ford would do something about their horrible sound systems it would be just about perfect.

RocketGuy3

Respect my fresh
Aug 8, 2002
The bad...

Heavier than the previous generation (Which makes it slower, especially when comparing the V6 versions)
Interior is godawful ugly
Factory stereo system sucks (Among the worst in the American market IMO)
Chews through tires like nobodies business (Be prepared to buy a new set annually)
Body is "meh". It's lost a lot of that Mustang flair.
The bolded is objectively false. The car is as fast or faster than the previous Mustang in almost every conceivable way. In straight line acceleration, it's very close, but it's not slower, especially if you get the performance package.

The second and fourth points are subjective, but I strongly disagree, as do most people I think. The newest Mustang is one of the most beautiful generations they've made IMO. And the interior has been lauded by almost every car publication there is, at least relative to previous generations and the competition.

batool100

Noob
Jan 10, 2014
Pakistan
Nice car....but I'll tell you what the 2016 Shelby 350 is the real deal sports car....that's right, Mustang moved out of the muscle car genre with this pony of a beast! The 5.2 Voodoo motor with the flat plane crank, pushing out 540hp & running up to 8200rpm! That baby can move & talk about handling on the magna ride suspension....wow!! The interior is superior also but i have Land Rover and Fiat 2017 .

Last edited: