Mar 30, 2011
Warped Tour needs to step it up this year!

Would be great to see groups like Super Prime, This Time Next Year, and The Story So Far on the bill… speak up! http://tiny.cc/avbvl

Sep 24, 2011
Just like the past few years, the line up is a joke so far. The only bands I'd see would be Every Time I Die, Polar Bear Club, Vanna, and Title Fight.Every year it's the same BS girly pop bands trying to be Blink 182 (All Time Low and all bands affiliated with them), crappy "hardcore" bands, and brootal "death metal" idiots. Then there is **** like brokencyde who don't need to exist at all.

Now the Vans Warped Tour twitter account has the nerve to try and "call out" kids who are asking for better bands and who want a change on the same bull**** they put up with every year. Unbelievable.

Fully censor all profanity.
-V_s

MattThreat

Noob
Jul 5, 2012
Just got back from my annual roadtrip to Dallas for Warped Tour…I thought this year was better than the last few years. I got hella sunburned standing outside all day, but it was definitely worth it this year! My highlights were Taking Back Sunday (of course), Breathe Carolina, and All Time Low.

I also really liked this guy, Troy Harley. I caught him playing the Ernie Ball stage…he did a good job playing some covers, but the original songs he played were out of this world! I only found one on youtube so far: .

Anyone know anything about this guy?

Jul 10, 2012
I saw Troy play on Saturday in Tinley Park. It was a really rad performance...End of Summer is a great song. I read his bio on the Ernie Ball site and it said he's working with Randy Jackson on his new material. That's somewhat of an interesting pairing, but I'm excited to hear what else Randy and Troy are working on.