Jun 26, 2010
payback time

After getting hit by a pitch, hit a home run on that player's following at-bat (only earned if playing an uninterrupted game against the CPU, without switching sides or fast forwarding).

strike em out throw em out

Turn a double play by striking out the batter and throwing out the runner stealing (not achievable in RTTS; only earned if playing an uninterrupted game against the CPU, without switching sides or fast forwarding).

these are the 2 trophies I need help with if anyone has any times on how they got it please let me know they are last 2 I need for the platium

Sharp3500

I bleed Blue and Orange.
Jun 10, 2007
What do you want us to do?

Payback Time - Get hit by a pitch... then hit a HR on that player's next AB. Boost power to max to have a better shot at hitting a HR. Lower pitcher control to perhaps increase the likelihood of getting hit.
Strike 'em out Throw 'em out - Lower CPU contact/vision/discipline. Raise CPU baserunning aggressiveness but lower baserunning ability. Intentionally let a baserunner on and go for the strike out and hope the runner tries to steal.

The key to get these trophies are to play the game. That's on you, not us.

There you go. You are welcome.

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2010
tried all of that point is they don't steal period its annoying also ive been hit a couple of times and hit the homerun but never got the trophy

Jeff_is_2Xtreme

Aggie Proud
Oct 28, 2003
If it matters that much to you, do some serious roster editing. Edit every pitcher on one team to have a fastball (4 seam, 2 seam, and running) so you can sit on fastball every pitch. In the sliders turn pitcher control all the way down to try and get hit, then turn it back up. If you're that serious, play in Chicago and crank the wind all the way up and restart until it blows outward.

Likewise for throwing someone out. Turn baserunner aggresiveness all the way up, baserunner speed all the way down, fielder speed, reaction, and arm strength all the way up. Then turn CPU contact, power etc all the way down.

This strategy isn't secret or anything. Don't get mad at us for not replying.

PS - your signature needs updating and should also read 'to' instead of 'too'