Khaina

Noob
Feb 28, 2009
I'm suprised this has not already been posted, I can't find the information online but I thought someone else would have posted it. I was at a games convention 10 days ago and a rep from Eidos announced the latest hits in the LoK series, currently under development and due for a 2010 release. They are on the PC and one plays as Raziel and one as Kain. Both are set at the time of Kain recruiting his 6 leutenants, including Raziel. The names were not given out (assuming they have been decided)...

Just thought you should know

Ruhab

The Game Collector
Apr 26, 2004
What was that convention?
Any links?

Don't mess with my heart, because LOK is the only game that can stop it from beating!

Khaina

Noob
Feb 28, 2009
10 days ago was april fools day ;) it was a mate who told me this on the day not an Eidos rep.

He made me beleive, I thought Id share the joke (bit late tho)

I wish it were true though :(

Khaina

Noob
Feb 28, 2009
I do. I caught it off your sister?

I just completed Blood Omen 2 followed by Soul Reaver 2 in less than 4 days, without guides or help. Damn I love this series (now completed those two twice). Going to redo Defiance, which I've done twice already. I do wish they'd make more already!!

Khaina

Noob
Feb 28, 2009
Actually, it's 2009 now. Perhaps this jolly fellow has been in one too many time streaming chambers for he seems to have forgotten when he is.

Or, he is stupid.

Vote B!

negativecreep7

Leaky Lifeboat.
Nov 25, 2003
LOL! Good god, this one is entirely devoid of any glimmer of intellect. Please, keep posting here. I could use a dumb ass to poke fun at.

IRMacGuyver

IR not supposed to be here
Jan 13, 2001
Maybe you just want an ass to poke at. ;)

I've never been one for late Aprils Fools jokes. Darkblood pulled one last year and said she was leaving IGN and the Resident Evil board forever after running things for nearly a decade.

mcwood1383

Noob
Oct 1, 2005
negativecreep7 is talking about the fact that both games were orginally released in 2002. Actually SR2 in 2001.