Upyours192

Beware the Jabberwock, my son.
Apr 26, 2004
I mean... obviously they won't go into each one. But still!

With the next story arc involving the tournament, there will be 10 people per universe. So that's a total of 120 people competing. We've already seen some of the fighters from Universe 6. I'm going to assume Hit will probably appear again meaning there will be a total of 6 spots still available, assuming Frost doesn't come back. So that means we'll get a possible total of 135 new characters for the upcoming arc. Holy cow!

Most likely it'll be like the World Martial Arts tournament where we saw VERY little of the fighters outside of a quick bout but still, think about how many NEW people are involved with this upcoming arc, let alone the people we already know.

My math for the potential new characters involved:

1 Grand Supreme Kai per universe. There are a total of 9 unaccounted for as we already know Universe 6, 7, and 10s Grand Supreme Kais.

1 God of Destruction per universe. There are a total of 10 unaccounted for as we already know Universe 6 and 7s God of Destructions.

Then we finally got, assuming they will introduce an angel per God of Destruction, a total of 10 unaccounted angels as we already know Universe's 6 and 7s angels.

Assuming Universe 6 will use Botamo, Magetta, Cabba, and Hit, there are still 6 unaccounted fighters. This is, of course, assuming that Universe 6 will not bring back Frost.

Then for the rest of the 10 fighters per remaining 10 universes, that will be a total of 100 fighters.

God damn.

That's 135 in total.