Apr 12, 2014
So the are 11 million gamers that means that there are celebs playing ESO. It may seem silly to even give thought to this but because the celebs like seth rogan and zak braf and Jake Barushel can make a 420 guild where they are playing ESO its going to make hard core gamers offended. You see they all Preordered Imp collectors editions so they could be any race and any faction. It may seem well and dandy but that just means they can be anyone at anytime anywhere.

I brought this up in zone chat on the Ebonheart pact only to be ignored and cursed out by people. they even used the eff word at me. You see this is exactly what they want you to do. It's really gone to far. The heart bleed infection and the servers going down for servicing at prime time Saturday night. You have heard of intire guild banks being stolen and blamed on bugs it goes so much more deeper than that. IF you go to Justin b.'s wiki page and squint with your left eye while thinking of mily cyrus twerking ..you see how this all leads to an offended Hard Core gamer.

Even if i was invited to Seth's 420 guild I am sure Harry Osborn wouldnt allow it. It just goes to show that if celebs are playing ESO because there are 11 million gamers how its going to have an effect on hard core gamers. I'm just saying.

Schylur
Ebonheart Pact

-Chike-

No Longer a Noob
Aug 8, 2006
What in the flying sam hell are you talking about?

Last edited:

SynthMusic

Noob
May 5, 2019
I with -Chike-. I don't think it will matter. So we ask again... What in sam hell are you talking about. No one cares if Celebs play ESO. Even if they did it wouldn't matter.