STEAM GROUP
Steam Client Beta SteamBeta
STEAM GROUP
Steam Client Beta SteamBeta
IN-GAME
Founded
January 8, 2013
All Discussions > Beta Feedback > Topic Details
Don't Have Permission to View My Own Wishlist.
"OOPS, YOU CAN'T VIEW THIS WISHLIST You don't have permission to view this user's wishlist." It's denying me to view my own Wishlist, no matter how many times I restart steam or PC. :steamsad:
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Puschel Jun 28 @ 9:55am 
Same here! Can't see my own wishlist, very annoying!
Same issue here since tonight.
ookie Jun 28 @ 3:38pm 
Same here.
ookie Jun 28 @ 3:43pm 
Found possible solution: I removed random game (it was Last Epoch in my case) form wishlist via store page unchecking "On Wishlist" checkbox and that brought wishlist access back for me.
Same issue for me. I tried removing a game at random (one that happens to be on sale) and that didn't work. Neither did adding a game. For a couple of days before this the page was just black.

And all of a sudden it's back and it's visible again...
Last edited by Gomer's Pile; Jun 28 @ 5:58pm
I tried adding and removing games and it didn't work but once i had a friend view my wishlist for me it started working again.
Grimm Jun 29 @ 2:37pm 
same problem Can't see my own wishlist
same issue removin an issue did not fix this
Amestia Jun 29 @ 8:55pm 
mine keeps getting this same issue, then fixing itself, and then the issue comes back... it's happened 3 times now.... i'm getting a bit frustrated. Logging out and back in fixed it the first time, and the other time it fixed itself when i closed my steam and reopened it.
Last edited by Amestia; Jun 29 @ 9:00pm
August Jun 29 @ 9:07pm 
I had this problem too. I tried a bunch of things, including making my profile public, adding/taking things out of my wishlist and even restarting Steam.

The solution was to wait until the problem resolved itself.
Berghain Jun 30 @ 1:41am 
This is gonna be the cheapest sale ever, of not spending any money at all.
Can't see my own wishlist since the sale started. :captainclown:
nanuy Jun 30 @ 2:30am 
Same problem here, tried restarting steam but still can't see my own wishlist:steamsad:
Devil666 Jun 30 @ 2:23pm 
Same here. I can only see my wishlist via big-picture mode. Please fix this asap
shaqer Jun 30 @ 2:58pm 
Same here. I can't see my own wishlist.
ЖоЖ Jun 30 @ 3:39pm 
Same here, this is weird:bbtcat:
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Per page: 1530 50

All Discussions > Beta Feedback > Topic Details