Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic

Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic

View Stats:
Boats are blocked out of the frontiere
I'm using differents boats to export products. But after a few moment, my boats (river cargo and Mod boat) can't return at the port.
The message is "the port of arrival or departure has no road connected"
I can only sold the boat.
If I select the boat and click on the outsider port, the boat continues his road at the inifinite. If I select my port as destination, the boat stops and I see the famous message "the port ectect"

I try to fix it with buoys, enlarge river, create new access with frontier, but nothing works...

Thanks for your time!
If anyone has a solution?
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Tested with 1.0.0.3 and the problem is still there
3division  [developer] Jul 2 @ 11:43pm 
Hello any save on this would appreciated.. send it please to http://sovietrepublic.net/support .. you can also include a older save (which could be opened on previous version) in case your problem not exist on previous versions.. thanks!
Kabi Jul 3 @ 9:25am 
Bunker, may i know if you use smal rural harbor /dock/?
because i had most problem when i was using this moded harbor.
way points/buoy/ fixed this problem/most of the time/.

and for developer:
i noticed that this missing/blocked ships happen for multiple reasons
-ship clip into ground and travel through the ground into differed border point/probably nearest/
-in perfect moment toxic/hazardous waste convert into mixed waste , /i had ships with some strange amount of mixed 0.016T waste, but that ship was set to wotk only with toxic waste/
and then ships just dontknow what to do and just move till it bug/get lost somewhere.
-harbor get destroyed /fire or fall apart/ and after reconstruction ships cant find way back...

i have one old save that i abandoned with one bugged ship..I will try to send it to you.
Bunker Jul 3 @ 10:12am 
Thanks,
I sent my save!

I use the medium harbor, and not a moded harbor.
I hope they will patch this problem because I saw some people with this kind of problems with boats.

and buoys can't fix it.
3division  [developer] Jul 4 @ 6:02am 
Originally posted by Rolf Steiner:
Tested with 1.0.0.3 and the problem is still there
We looked onto the issue... in all saves are ships on very distant position from the borders.. we believe this could be fixed in 1.0.0.3 ... but when you load save with such broken ship it will be not fixed simple loading in new version.. delete the ship and make replacement..

In case you have any save.. where I can buy new ship.. and then.. I would able to setup route for it..and the ship get broken in version 1.0.0.3.. please send us this save... tell us.. which ship to follow (as it will get lost) or tell us exactly which type of ship we should get and run where exactly we should run it..

Thank you..
In my case the ship was stuck on land over the harbour. I can confirm that after selling the offending ship all seems to work
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50