Freedom Planet 2

Freedom Planet 2

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Gabby  [developer] Sep 13, 2022 @ 6:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
This post will be updated with answers to the most frequently asked questions.

Where are the Console Versions!?

We are working with a publisher to bring the console versions out, all at the same time, that will be later next year.

Is the game out yet!?

Check back here after the daily Steam update.

What are my controller options?

The game is fully compatible with any controller that can also work on Steam. This includes XBox, PSX and Switch controllers, as well as other models. You can customize button prompts and controller layout in the in game options.
Last edited by Gabby; Sep 13, 2022 @ 3:37pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
I would like to know how much the game will be in GBP please.
!?! Sep 13, 2022 @ 10:12am 
You gonna put this on gog?
Graviterium Sep 13, 2022 @ 1:42pm 
1) Will the soundtrack be released on Steam and/or Bandcamp?
2) Will the soundtrack contain lossless files (WAV, FLAC, etc.)?
SenMithrarin85 Sep 13, 2022 @ 5:07pm 
button prompts are generic for every option exxcept sony. Is this a bug? microsoft and nintendo only show as generic numbers
Gabby  [developer] Sep 14, 2022 @ 6:29am 
Originally posted by SenMithrarin85:
button prompts are generic for every option exxcept sony. Is this a bug? microsoft and nintendo only show as generic numbers

This is a big and we are looking into it.
S2 Sep 14, 2022 @ 2:02pm 
Should I play FP1 first or is it okay to jump right into FP2?
Rings Sep 14, 2022 @ 3:47pm 
Originally posted by !?!:
You gonna put this on gog?
+1
rrlilac Sep 14, 2022 @ 4:05pm 
Does this work on Steam Deck?
Larson Oct 21, 2022 @ 11:40pm 
I have a question about an item removed from the game. As far as I remember, earlier in the demo there was Artificial Dragon Wings for Lilac, which allowed her to perform Super Dragon Boost. I understand the lack of this item in story mode, but why hasn't it become a regular reward for some kind of achievement? I think any player would appreciate such a gift for, let's say, getting the true ending.
nogsuap Oct 22, 2022 @ 4:16am 
will freedom planet 2 make collabs like the first game made but instead of be discretly be more frequent like was with shovel knight(this is a question sorry my keyboard have the interrogation button that doenst work)
PrideGames Nov 6, 2022 @ 10:16pm 
Can we please have a Linux version?
Gabby  [developer] Nov 7, 2022 @ 12:02pm 
Originally posted by PrideGames:

It's being worked on. For now I can say that the game works perfectly with Proton. (We in fact needed to test that for Steam Deck.)
JaffaCake Nov 18, 2022 @ 6:52am 
I've been comparing on the Steam Deck vs Windows and there are some frame drops...

(Fun fact, I usually get nausea with 3D games but never with 2D games. This one can be so fast that I think the few small frame drops on the Steam Deck gives me nausea like a 3D game. Very strange!)

I'm looking forward to test the Linux build! (^_^)
Niko The Grunt Nov 26, 2022 @ 1:37pm 
Forgive me if this isn't the right thread, but...

As Milla, i can't control the height of my jumps while her shield is active. Even if i just tap the jump button, she does a full-length jump with her shield up.

Not sure if it's intended or a development oversight. Please clarify.
PrideGames Nov 26, 2022 @ 3:04pm 
Originally posted by Gabby:
Originally posted by PrideGames:

It's being worked on. For now I can say that the game works perfectly with Proton. (We in fact needed to test that for Steam Deck.)

Thank You, some of us actually like gaming on Linux and not just running things though Compatibility Layers because Steam Deck Verified. It's incredibly frustrating.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
Per page: 1530 50