CompressorX

CompressorX

View Stats:
Crashes way too often.
Nioh 2 crashed after i was half way in and it shows that it's completely compressed? And also program thinks that Nioh 2 just uses 6GB of space

Marvel's Midnight Suns crashed after 10secs no matter the preset

Yakuza 7 compressed as intended - 7gb saved
Last edited by Corinarh; Jun 25 @ 8:23am
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Andrew  [developer] Jun 25 @ 9:02am 
Originally posted by Corinarh:
Nioh 2 crashed after i was half way in and it shows that it's completely compressed? And also program thinks that Nioh 2 just uses 6GB of space

Based on the latest crash logs I can see it’s either related to there not being enough disk space to complete the compression or some other edge case on large volume systems. I’ll investigate, and at a minimum add some crash handlers for these exceptions.
Corinarh Jun 25 @ 9:55am 
Originally posted by Andrew:
Originally posted by Corinarh:

Based on the latest crash logs I can see it’s either related to there not being enough disk space to complete the compression or some other edge case on large volume systems. I’ll investigate, and at a minimum add some crash handlers for these exceptions.
It seems to be the case i checked my E drive where one of my game is located and have 8gb of space left. I guess i need way more than that for those bigger games. Maybe you could add some estimate how much of free space we need to compress each game.
Last edited by Corinarh; Jun 25 @ 9:56am
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50