Mini Airways: Prologue

Mini Airways: Prologue

needs altitudes and multiple runways
I'd rather this game be more like Endless ATC where you have more options than just directing them with vectors, you should have at least 1000 feet of separation between alt's and it'd make the game a lot more interesting i think, was sad to see it wasn't the same people that made mini metro. lmk tho
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
oh also needs wind tbh you cant just have an airplane land or takeoff on any side of the runway
Mike Smith May 17 @ 1:39pm 
this guy be spittin fr fr let em know
The lack of vertical separation is very ill-considered.
Agree
If you want complexity play Endless ATC. While I also would like to see altitude variation, it would add extra complexity to what I understand is meant as a "casual" game, not a simulation. The only area it absolutely needs altitude separation is for aircraft on the ground vs. those in the air. they already give an indication by the size of the airplane and its boundary box, so they could easily implement it by default.
poverty Jun 1 @ 10:24pm 
Then make your own game. Not every game will be everything to everyone.
Yes, an element of altitude would be useful. For example, we could introduce flight levels, and split the map into 3 levels.
Originally posted by poverty:

You need help. Go to a psychiatrist.
poverty Jun 2 @ 12:32am 
Originally posted by Le ♥♥♥ Grande:

Entitlement syndrome

Entitlement syndrome

Ladies and gentlemen, the village idiot.
poverty Jun 2 @ 11:49am 
Entitlement syndrome

Ladies and gentlemen, the village idiot.
I'm sorry your life is miserable and challenging. Maybe she'll say yes to you someday. Maybe.
Originally posted by Mister Christie:
If you want complexity play Endless ATC. While I also would like to see altitude variation, it would add extra complexity to what I understand is meant as a "casual" game, not a simulation. The only area it absolutely needs altitude separation is for aircraft on the ground vs. those in the air. they already give an indication by the size of the airplane and its boundary box, so they could easily implement it by default.
already play endless atc
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50