Nekokami

Nekokami

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
76561199639282650  [developer] Jul 3 @ 7:53pm
Hello - Bug/Issue Report Thread (Summer 2024)
This pinned thread is for putting bug/issue reports together. If you encounter a bug, please post below and we will address it asap. Thank you very much for your time and your support of our Early Access!

If you have suggestions and other questions, please feel free to start a new post instead. Thank you so much!

KNOWN ISSUES:
- We are now displaying your stamps beyond the number required for Certification. This will be changed next patch.
Last edited by Rocket-in-Bottle; Jul 5 @ 6:14pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
A small and probably insignificant one: Maguro system stamps counter is at 13/12 for me. Not a critical bug, certificate awarded and all that, but still weird to look at.
Last edited by fR0z3n.s0u1; Jul 5 @ 9:08am
76561199639282650  [developer] Jul 5 @ 6:11pm 
Originally posted by fR0z3n.s0u1:
A small and probably insignificant one: Maguro system stamps counter is at 13/12 for me. Not a critical bug, certificate awarded and all that, but still weird to look at.

Thanks for the report! This will be changed in the next patch. :)
Inkcap Jul 6 @ 2:50am 
I returned to the Mochi system after a few days of not playing but no new planets have unlocked. I only have 7/10 stamps.
76561199639282650  [developer] Jul 6 @ 3:23am 
Originally posted by Inkcap:
I returned to the Mochi system after a few days of not playing but no new planets have unlocked. I only have 7/10 stamps.

Hello again! Thanks for the report.

The maths look correct. You should have solved 6 planets at this point. Does visiting Professor's research station tell you anything?

I suspect there's a marginal case that we have overlooked - if you finished your 6th planet in Mochi and quit, the day count would not have been updated until you enter the star map again. It's too minute a detail to remember, but do you recall that if that is the case?
Inkcap Jul 6 @ 3:50am 
When cactus biomes reach level 4, surveying says the biome size is 16 and needs 26 to reach the next level, but it also says I cannot place more cactuses because the biome is at maximum size. This tooltip could be clearer.
Inkcap Jul 6 @ 3:51am 
Originally posted by Rocket-in-Bottle:

Hello again! Thanks for the report.

The maths look correct. You should have solved 6 planets at this point. Does visiting Professor's research station tell you anything?

I suspect there's a marginal case that we have overlooked - if you finished your 6th planet in Mochi and quit, the day count would not have been updated until you enter the star map again. It's too minute a detail to remember, but do you recall that if that is the case?

I had played on two different days. Returned after a few days for my third day in-game but nothing new had appeared.
Inkcap Jul 6 @ 3:51am 
Very minor typo I noticed: When starting the Silver People content, Chief Xia says something about coming back to seek "advise" from him but it should be "advice".
Last edited by Inkcap; Jul 6 @ 3:55am
Inkcap Jul 6 @ 3:52am 
I've also noticed that the map zoom resets whenever a kami leaves and residual creative energy remains. This might be intentional, but it seems strange to me because it doesn't seem to zoom in on anything in particular and then I just have to reset my camera.
Last edited by Inkcap; Jul 6 @ 3:53am
76561199639282650  [developer] Jul 6 @ 3:58am 
When cactus biomes reach level 4, surveying says the biome size is 16 and needs 26 to reach the next level, but it also says I cannot place more cactuses because the biome is at maximum size. This tooltip could be clearer.

Ah, indeed. Thanks!

I had played on two different days. Returned after a few days for my third day in-game but nothing new had appeared.

That is very strange indeed. We will look into it. If Professor still gives you nothing the other day, please let us know.

Very minor typo I noticed: When starting the Silver People content, the professor says something about coming back to seek "advise" from him but it should be "advice".
I've also noticed that the map zoom resets whenever a kami leaves and residual creative energy remains. This might be intentional, but it seems strange to me because it doesn't seem to zoom in on anything in particular and then I just have to reset my camera.

Great, we will add that to the polish list.
atropa Jul 9 @ 6:54am 
Small inconsistency:
Before I start the Expedition to Dabao the description says 'Short Expedition'.
If I start the Expedition and press Tab the description reads 'Medium Planet Expedition'
Same for the Planet Shoutao.
76561199639282650  [developer] Jul 9 @ 7:40am 
Originally posted by atropa:
Small inconsistency:
Before I start the Expedition to Dabao the description says 'Short Expedition'.
If I start the Expedition and press Tab the description reads 'Medium Planet Expedition'
Same for the Planet Shoutao.

Many thanks for the keen observation! It will be fixed in the next patch. :)
atropa Jul 9 @ 8:15am 
Another small Issue:
Under Mileages, General Certificates Earned is zero, despite me having earned 5 Certificates. Colleagues and Kami Bonds is also zero and I am not sure if that is right because i did bond with Professor Shoebox and I did help sempai.

Anyway I really love this game!
76561199639282650  [developer] Jul 9 @ 8:41am 
Originally posted by atropa:
Another small Issue:
Under Mileages, General Certificates Earned is zero, despite me having earned 5 Certificates. Colleagues and Kami Bonds is also zero and I am not sure if that is right because i did bond with Professor Shoebox and I did help sempai.

Anyway I really love this game!

Ah, the two specific mileages are kind of not working at the moment, and will be retired in the upcoming Dream Garden update.

And many thanks for the love!!
Kagami-mochi planet: 5 boxes aren't guaranteed to spawn (my last run I only had 3) and if they do, they tend to spawn very close to the end and there's often not enough tiles to lure Kami. Also it's possible to earn 13/10 stamps :)
(Problem-solver difficulty)
Last edited by fR0z3n.s0u1; 13 hours ago
76561199639282650  [developer] 6 hours ago 
Originally posted by fR0z3n.s0u1:
Kagami-mochi planet: 5 boxes aren't guaranteed to spawn (my last run I only had 3) and if they do, they tend to spawn very close to the end and there's often not enough tiles to lure Kami. Also it's possible to earn 13/10 stamps :)
(Problem-solver difficulty)

Thanks for the report. Yes, we are planning to deploy the box in lump earlier and rely less on the randomizer. Won't make it in this week's update. Probably in the one after.

Oh yes the stamp thing haha, will be fixed in this update. :)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50