Clock Tower: Rewind

Clock Tower: Rewind

Why is there no language for Brazilian Portuguese?
Why is there no translation into BRAZILIAN-portuguese?
Brazilians would love to play this classic in their native language.
Could the developers consider including Brazilian-Portuguese language by the launch date? Would be so nice. :tmntdon:
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
MaxDamage Jun 25 @ 6:25am 
Yeah, and there is no Russian language official translation. Hope, it will be sooner or later. If not, russian fans do it self, it will be like Russifier fan patch in Guides.
Lennyzin Jun 25 @ 9:11am 
I can't say completely, but I think that because it's a small company and with some partnerships, they still have this limitation on languages... However, it's a bit nhee, because there are some Shantae games, including Contra and Duck Tales Remaster that are in Brazilian Portuguese, I think they should invest more in bringing them to Clock Tower too, along with a few more languages.

When the news came out, I was also hoping for a Brazilian Portuguese, but when I saw that it wasn't going to be available, I was a little disappointed, but I moved on lol CT is my top 3 Survivor Horror games, so just the fact that they're reviving it already pleases me. very.
But I understand, they could take the opportunity to attract more audiences with the languages ​​and and make the game even more famous and accessible to all audiences. I still hope that they can bring some new language patches in the future, if the public insists, it would be wonderful to see. If not, just wait for some interested fan translator to translate, as they did even do in River City Girls, which I used on the fan translation base and it still works well lolol
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50