Clock Tower: Rewind

Clock Tower: Rewind

Is this emulation?
I'm wondering if the original mode is an emulated version like Wonder Boy 3: The Dragon's Trap and Bubsy Two-Fur or if it's a port like with Sonic CD and Sonic Origins.
Last edited by Ness_and_Sonic; Jun 7 @ 4:06pm
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
I think the original mode will be completely the SNES port, without any changes in quality of life, for those who prefer originality... It will probably be more polished in terms of graphics. But the real focus, I think for the majority, will be the enhanced mode, lol.
I'm asking as I'm considering getting a Mister FPGA and I'm considering getting the PC version to go with it.
I don't know if I understand correctly, but anyway... I think so, the original mode will be an emulated/ported version of the original SNES game. The game itself will have these 2 options, both the original mode and the enhanced mode.

If you buy a Mister FPGA to play the original SNES Clock Tower and follow this one Rewind, it will be the same thing, absolutely nothing will change. Because the only difference from Rewind will be the polished graphics and bringing this new option, which is the enhanced mode, where yes, there will be some different things, but only the issue of the game's quality of life, First Fear content ( From ps1) and a few other little things, otherwise it's the same thing and as I said before, the original mode will probably be completely the emulated version of the SNES.

My real opinion is... If you are going to buy a Mister FPGA just to play the original Clock Tower and then buy this one to go with it, I suggest that it will be an extra expense... And it would be a thousand times better to buy this Rewind that is coming both with the original game and also the more complete Clock Tower mode. And if you just leave it to play on Mister FPGA, you'll just be left with the basic content and nothing else.
Now if you are going to buy a Mister FPGA to play other games besides Clock Tower Original and also want to have the complete and improved experience of the game, then yes, I would think it would be better to buy both
Okay, I'm not asking about graphical changes. What I'm wondering is if the original will run on the Carbon Engine (an emulator) or if it will be recompiled to run natively on consoles like what was done with the mobile ports of Sonic the Hedgehog 1 and 2. As for the Mister FPGA, this isn't going to be the only game I've, it's just a new one for the collection. I've the 50+ Genesis collection, Bubsy Two-Fur, and plenty of others that can be bought on Steam. I'm aware of the clone board, which is why I'm considering something like it.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50