Clock Tower: Rewind

Clock Tower: Rewind

Any side by side comparisons with the original?
Its hard to tell with the picture compression. Have they released a comparison?
All og content intact in classic mode?
It says it has QOL improvements but doesnt elaborate. Will the modern mode tweak the graphics?
Last edited by ffrasisti [ARG]; Jun 5 @ 8:46pm
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Lennyzin Jun 5 @ 10:16pm 
They showed some of the gameplay live and have also talked about the subject. In addition to the game being a little more polished (more HD graphics), there will be 2 modes if I'm not mistaken, the original (Probably the one from the original SNES) and the enhanced mode, which will be the same game with several improvements, these are:
- Content from The First Fear (From Ps1),
- Jennifer can run while climbing the stairs,
- Scissorman will appear at random times (While you are exploring. Which was neither in the SNES nor in the PS1 version),
- Scissorman chasing Jennifer the right way (He opens the doors and goes up the stairs. In the original he is just teleported)
- They will probably add more objects and places to hide or defend yourself
-Stamina / Jennifer's panic board takes longer to fall while she runs.

For now, that's all I noticed in terms of Quality of Life Improvements, the rest will be when the game launches and we see it personally. The game is still intact, in the same way, same story, etc. But it's much more fun to play now, lol. In addition to the extras they added, which will be the Art Gallery, the comics that only now had movements and possibly dubbing, animated opening and etc..
I wonder what will become of the button mashing panic button? I know that was a major part of the original, but if I recall, the timing can be kinda unforgiving on the fingers.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50