American Truck Simulator

American Truck Simulator

View Stats:
Which DLCs should i buy?
Suggestions? Achievements, Scenery, Enjoyment and Fun?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
What map expansions do you already own for starters?

If you are looking for a bunch of areas to drive without much fluff then I suggest the Northwest Bundle. 5 states and the only fluff as I would call it is the skin pack.
Xx420xX Jul 2 @ 5:06pm 
I own Colorado, New Mexico, and everything North and West of those, and am probably getting the rest before the Summer Sale ends. IMO Washington and Oregon are the best scenery wise, and color wise.

Don't get me wrong, there are no bad maps, but for me Utah and Nevada are mostly pass through states, and I dread passing through them. There's just too much wide open nothingness in my opinion. Which obviously isn't the fault of the game, as I've driven through both irl, and there's just lots of nothing. It's darkness and just land.

If it's an option, I'd definitely recommend getting them all honestly. Once you max out your skills and can do super long hauls, it feels so much more immersive. I don't currently own Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, or Nebraska, but I'm looking forward to adding them to my collection to have even further runs. But going from Washington to New Mexico is my personal favorite, as you get a little bit of everything.

Realistically though, it's up to personal preference because as I said, there are no simply bad states, it's a great game, and they did it all well! :mashyourmotor:
Alone Jul 3 @ 4:29am 
Originally posted by AyMazingATS:
What map expansions do you already own for starters?

If you are looking for a bunch of areas to drive without much fluff then I suggest the Northwest Bundle. 5 states and the only fluff as I would call it is the skin pack.
I have arizona, oregon and washington rn.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50