Palia
Is it plot's bug?
When I was trying to build my house and placing the room, it showed "something is in the way"... however, when i moved the other buildings (same as what I was going to place) to this spot, it fit properly without any problem... so i was going to place what i wanted to place at the old spot, it showed up "something is in the way" again.

How can I solve this problem? or it will not be able to be solved?

I am not sure if the users will understand what i was trying to explain, hopefully pics can be uploaded to have a clearer view of what I was explaining.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Hmm is something inside the existing room that you're trying to connect the new room to? Like, in the middle, near the wall.
Originally posted by The Rinja:
Hmm is something inside the existing room that you're trying to connect the new room to? Like, in the middle, near the wall.

nope... brand new rooms
pick all your stuff up.. everything, try placing it in your second plot.
Originally posted by PACKNHEAT:
this will be a mad job for me.. hahaha
Is it perhaps a little bush/tree or rock or mushroom you missed? :)
Originally posted by csprjsn148:
Do you have a lot of stuff? I did it to mine. I had like 15 rooms.
happened to me too. i had to pick everything back up. seemed like a glitch, like the game was seeing something that wasnt there. so i just cleared it and replaced everything. pain in the butt, but it worked
Originally posted by The Rinja:
Is it perhaps a little bush/tree or rock or mushroom you missed? :)
checked... none.. since i placed with current building, it is fine... but my existing building place wont be able to place any rooms.. it was like i have to choose a place to place my rooms
Originally posted by SpoonfulOfSpoons:
happened to me too. i had to pick everything back up. seemed like a glitch, like the game was seeing something that wasnt there. so i just cleared it and replaced everything. pain in the butt, but it worked
I had done it once, and everything turned out fine until just now when i was planning to expand my rooms
Do you have a lot of stuff? I did it to mine. I had like 15 rooms.
yeah... kinda crazy if need to re-do... but i surely not as much as yours since I am still kinda new here in Palia
I solved the riddle!!! Courtyard can't connect more than 7 rooms... thanks guys for helping me
I solved the riddle!!! Courtyard can't connect more than 7 rooms... thanks guys for helping me
ok good to know
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50