Palia
Honey Lure but for Fishing
I know we have the bait on our own hooks to select which type of fish we want, but I would be interested in seeing something like fishing chum added, to act as the honey lure does for bugs. So if someone chums the water, more gold fishing zones spawn in the area. It could also increase desire to party for fishing, as hunting and mining parties seemingly have taken on strong.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Ohhh love this idea. Had this idea on the back of my mind the other day... like just 1% thinking about it vaguely but I saw in my head this image of like... OH I was thinking of the fishing brew, and was like "So that makes ME stronger but what about something that makes the fish better?" Honey lure but for fishing makes a lot of sense, especially since we can track everything else.

Wait can we track rare bugs? I actually forget atm.......... anyway, there is Tracking, and Boosting, and there should be "buff item" for all possible extrapolations. :3

Edit: It could be a "chum" item. Looks like a bucket of worms, you toss it into the water. :D
Last edited by The Rinja; Jul 4 @ 11:22am
Beetle Jul 4 @ 2:32pm 
Originally posted by The Rinja:
Ohhh love this idea. Had this idea on the back of my mind the other day... like just 1% thinking about it vaguely but I saw in my head this image of like... OH I was thinking of the fishing brew, and was like "So that makes ME stronger but what about something that makes the fish better?" Honey lure but for fishing makes a lot of sense, especially since we can track everything else.

Wait can we track rare bugs? I actually forget atm.......... anyway, there is Tracking, and Boosting, and there should be "buff item" for all possible extrapolations. :3

Edit: It could be a "chum" item. Looks like a bucket of worms, you toss it into the water. :D
The buzzy jars are for tracking rare bugs. So each skill has an item for tracking, but honey lure is still the only item to increase spawn rate.

Knowing that they added more party system benefits, it makes sense to try to find avenues to have people level up their skills together more.. what better way than announcing a chum drop, like someone would a honey lure! :D
Originally posted by Beetle:
Originally posted by The Rinja:

The buzzy jars are for tracking rare bugs. So each skill has an item for tracking, but honey lure is still the only item to increase spawn rate.

Knowing that they added more party system benefits, it makes sense to try to find avenues to have people level up their skills together more.. what better way than announcing a chum drop, like someone would a honey lure! :D
Ohhhh okay so Honey Lure for bugs, Chum Bucket for fish, and uhhh.... Pheremone Bouquet for hunting? I don't know something for hunting too haha, when you use it animals have higher rates of star quality drops/loots, and/or maybe it will instantly spawn one tier 3 *somewhere not close, but not across the map either* :D Of course the chum bucket and hunting thing should be way expensive to craft!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50