The Kidnap | 誘拐事件

The Kidnap | 誘拐事件

View Stats:
balloons
Is it possible to destroy all ballons on time?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Sekhem Nov 3, 2023 @ 6:41pm 
Probably. Although you don't have to really do it in under 2:00. Just don't click on the clown door after the timer runs out and you can take as long as you want.
dorohn Nov 4, 2023 @ 10:33am 
probably have to use the ball thing to be able to destroy them all on time.
Linessa Black Nov 6, 2023 @ 9:15am 
I can confirm you can take as long as you want =) If the achievement doesn’t pop up check the lower floor, sometimes balloons fall down the stairs or are stuck behind doors.
Kris Dec 6, 2023 @ 6:11pm 
Definitely possible, I did it using the ball (you don't get anything special for doing it though). Press R to teleport the ball to you, then LMB to hold the ball before it falls, RMB to throw it. Spam this combo and it's pretty easy to clear the balloons quickly, just make sure you don't miss any behind doors or under chairs.
Flutter Jan 1 @ 7:01pm 
Originally posted by NOIDONTTHINKSO:
You can ignore the timer.
I have gone back to try to get the achivo twice and failed though. I believe my second trip was bugged bc it never would let me into the hall but there weren't any anywhere... I give up for now but will probably revisit it sometime in the future.
Originally posted by Flutter:
Originally posted by NOIDONTTHINKSO:
You can ignore the timer.
I have gone back to try to get the achivo twice and failed though. I believe my second trip was bugged bc it never would let me into the hall but there weren't any anywhere... I give up for now but will probably revisit it sometime in the future.

Just check the 1st floor after you clean the 2nd. Some of the balloons fall down.
I did macro: R + left click (hold) + right click. Did ball minigun!
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50