The Kidnap | 誘拐事件

The Kidnap | 誘拐事件

View Stats:
󠀡󠀡 Nov 2, 2023 @ 8:00am
I just dont trust reviews anymore
every game by them has praise and some of them are straight up unplayable, so I ask you, is this any good? or is a Bathhouse situation?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Alma Wade Nov 2, 2023 @ 8:19am 
As someone who played through all 14 of their Psychological J-Horror Pack I can tell you that its good, I had no bugs or crashes at all. Some people didn't like the story so much but thats up to you to decide.
BeanKing Nov 2, 2023 @ 9:15am 
no major bug
ate0ate Nov 3, 2023 @ 4:57am 
Originally posted by Delgado:
every game by them has praise and some of them are straight up unplayable, so I ask you, is this any good? or is a Bathhouse situation?
I've played most games from the developer, and generally like them, but I agree that the praise tends to be an inaccurate representation of most of the games' actual quality. This is particularly true when you consider that that quality varies so wildly between titles.

Personally, this game is a bit broken for me as I keep hard crashing around the scene where you go looking for your sister. One time it managed not to crash outright but instead froze up and became unresponsive to any inputs at all to the point I had to hold the power button in to restart.
dorohn Nov 3, 2023 @ 10:42am 
rtx 3090, 128GB RAM, win 11, no crash.
MundaneMousy Nov 8, 2023 @ 1:53pm 
Played 3 hours straight, no crashing or bugs that I've noticed. At least now, I see they fixed a couple things. The only thing I found annoying was walking home with your classmates and how they get in the way.
wizmo Nov 13, 2023 @ 7:22am 
It keeps crashing for me when I attempt to re-enter the main house after leaving from school, haven't been able to progress past that point. That said, I am playing using Proton/Wine.
I enjoy most of the chillas art games, this one included but I still gave it a bad review (sadly). I try to be honest when writing them and this game had some points that bothered me:
It crashed several times, was packed with alpha walls (which I personally don't like) and was a bit bumpy to play which wasn't a problem in most other of their games at all. Everybody has a different expierience and is influenced by what is bothering them and what not.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50