View Stats:
Skipping Games
What games are you skipping and why?
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
uh, none? tf.
Cam Jul 2 @ 4:52pm 
Re:CoM. That game and I don't get along

It has its fans so I'm not gonna say it's bad, it's just not what I'm looking for in my KH gameplay.
Originally posted by Cam:
Re:CoM. That game and I don't get along

It has its fans so I'm not gonna say it's bad, it's just not what I'm looking for in my KH gameplay.
Same.
I'm playing everything in this collection, but skipping 2.8 and 3. And since there's not even an achievement tied to watching it, I'm skipping the re:coded movie. Literally the only good thing about re:coded was the gameplay, which was TOP TIER; I have no idea why SE would kneecap it like this by just making it cutscenes only.

And hey, I like Re:CoM. =(
For a first time player. None should ever be skipped.

On a repeat run of the series? ReCoded is mostly pretty pointless. A couple of times it gets brought up, but watching it once is enough to just skip to the one or two scenes that matter

Chain of Memories gameplay is meh, but the cutscenes carry that game. Especially on a first run where you’re just as confused as Sora and don’t know where it’s going. Also the start of Riku character development, with gets more in 2, and then peaks at DDD
Last edited by mdesaleah; Jul 2 @ 5:35pm
Re:Chain of Memories for me, the gamplay is uuuugh
Kaxology Jul 2 @ 10:04pm 
I was initially going to skip Re:Com but I got into it, the start is just about the roughest of any kingdom hearts game but the game gets really, really unbalanced. Having a mediocre or bad deck can lead you to get bodied by bosses and even regular heartless, having an OP deck means you can pretty much just spam triangle or Y and win every single boss fight in the game.

I did still end up using third party programs to significantly speed up leveling those though because it's really boring and I've had enough of the gameplay.
none. you can skip recoded though
I've only ever played 1, 2, BBS, and now I'm playing through 3 for the first time. I'll definitely replay those 4 at various points over the years. Beyond that, never gonna play any of the other ones. Just not interested enough for all that and none of them seem that good.
Last edited by WhateverWorks; Jul 3 @ 6:35am
Originally posted by XenomorphXIII:
I'm playing everything in this collection, but skipping 2.8 and 3. And since there's not even an achievement tied to watching it, I'm skipping the re:coded movie. Literally the only good thing about re:coded was the gameplay, which was TOP TIER; I have no idea why SE would kneecap it like this by just making it cutscenes only.

And hey, I like Re:CoM. =(

They did add some more scenes to the movie ver though, maybe check those out on youtube if you didn't see them
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50