KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX-

KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX-

View Stats:
Kingdom Save Editor
Does anyone know if the Kingdom Save Editor is working yet with the Steam versions of the KH games? I can't seem to get it to work. Every time I try to load up the save (.png in my Documents) it comes up with an error saying that 'The specified save game is not recognized'.

I had read that it is working, but no matter what I do I can't seem to get it to work.

I've got the Platinum trophy for all of these and just want to mess around with them, so wanted to edit my save. :(
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
I did use it a few days ago, and it worked.
Ever find a solution? It was working for me for a few hours, but randomly getting this same error now.
Ki11s0n3 Jun 22 @ 10:35am 
It works you are just not choosing the right file.
Blayzer400 Jun 22 @ 10:36am 
how do i even get kingdom save editor to open cause i can't seem to find a guide on how to use it properly
Ki11s0n3 Jun 22 @ 2:55pm 
Originally posted by Blayzer400:
how do i even get kingdom save editor to open cause i can't seem to find a guide on how to use it properly
After you download it extract onto your desktop or where ever you want it and in the folder open the application KHSave SaveEditor
Can I get a link to this Save Editor please?
Dewit Jun 26 @ 9:40am 
Originally posted by Ki11s0n3:
It works you are just not choosing the right file.
Which file should I be selecting? cuz it's does not seem to be workinh no matter which file i choose.
un3n Jun 27 @ 8:29am 
Figured it out, its the .png files you have to open not the .dat or .vdf. Specifically KHFM_WW.png (says save data in the image preview).
can someone tell me what save editor they used for the steam version of khfm
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50