Pawn Planet

Pawn Planet

This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Gambol Games  [developer] Jun 10 @ 2:21am
Demo Feedback
Please feel free to share any feedback you may have or bugs you encountered while playing the game in this thread.

You can also find us and say hello on our Discord;

Pawn Planet Discord[discord.com]

Thank you!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
hints Jun 11 @ 12:02am 
Cannot finish initial loading, even after restart.
Hi, I didn't understand the auction part. I got a winning bid, then it told me to go back to the shop, but I didn't get my items. I thought it was going to be delivered but couple of days later, still no sign of my bid items. Was I supposed to pick them up from the auction place itself?
Gambol Games  [developer] Jun 11 @ 5:33am 
Originally posted by chaosjack:
Hi, I didn't understand the auction part. I got a winning bid, then it told me to go back to the shop, but I didn't get my items. I thought it was going to be delivered but couple of days later, still no sign of my bid items. Was I supposed to pick them up from the auction place itself?

Hello, yes you need to pick them up after winning the bid. Door will open to let you go inside and you can press e to unbox and pick the items. We will make it more clearer in the next update.
Gambol Games  [developer] Jun 11 @ 5:35am 
Originally posted by hints:
I'm sorry to hear that. If it's possible can you share your pc specs to us so we can diagnose it?
Eldrick Jun 11 @ 9:23am 
The haggle system seems odd, It's asking me to sell my goods to customers for 0.00$ ? They have no offer and a couple times I didn't realize and sold items for what I bought them from because I thought they were selling TO me.

Interesting game over all, but can be confusing on what you're doing since the UI looks almost identical, maybe having buy and sell as different colors or some sort of verbal component to make it more obvious?
hints Jun 11 @ 10:41am 
Originally posted by Gambol Games:
Originally posted by hints:
I'm sorry to hear that. If it's possible can you share your pc specs to us so we can diagnose it?

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.20 GHz 16GB RAM
DvynePetal Jun 11 @ 11:10am 
Game definitely needs a separate button for offering. Also a better tutorial on how to repair items. Overall game definitely has potential for sure :)
ShadowMax Jun 11 @ 11:02pm 
Devs, the game look promising, but it would be great if I can build my store from scratch (from a Rundown broken dirty shop to purchase better then bigger stores) and to become super Pawn shop Tycoon.

QoL request:
- The Day timing is waaaaay too fast and daily dealings went just like that (it felt like the game is rushing the day business), If possible to increase the day/business time or put option to give us the control on timing it will really help

- The Auction was not quite enjoyable as I am not getting anything from it, almost I won the bid with a lot of boxes and then I clicked E on them and it got disappear and / or get only 1 item from the storage.

* Please adjust Auction Storage's to have boxes leave something if opened when clicking E (either to have junks / meh / good / rare / very rare /legendary items ).
* Also to have the storage boxes show scattered items along the boxes to give us (buyers) the value of what we are bidding on , showing only sealed empty boxes is not fun at all.
* To have the storage shows (some / mid / more) items and not just fill the storage with boxes (random items scattered will hype the bid).

- more random unique characters now and then will be great

Wish you all the best :rbiggrin:
Last edited by ShadowMax; Jun 12 @ 5:28am
Got four days in and the repair bench broke. I repaired something invisible, then the bench broke both ingame and literally - I could no longer interact with it.

The shop also lets me put things on the bottom shelves but then they don't show up there, and it seems like they just disappear.
Like the game but there are some things:
- I would love to have a mouse sensitivity setting.
- The SFX Sound Department is lacking a bit. The music is okay but after a while I tend to turn it off. Without the music, there is barely any SFX which makes the game very bland. No sound when picking up trash, opening boxes, customers entering the shop... more SFX please!
- Travelling is taking too long - a lot of downtime
- would be great if I could have a shopping basket at the shop so I can order different items at the same time instead of one each time.
- Is there a way to skip storage wars if I'm done? In the Demo I have to go through each one of them without wanting to buy.
- Hate the alien fight at the end. The shooting / aiming seems a bit off.
Overall a really impressive demo. I like this combination of elements for a "shop simulator" game. Looking forward to playing more.

I agree with the other posters' suggestions here. Especially the purchase/selling windows being different colors, and more items (filler/junk or otherwise) in the storage lockers. Would also like to see options to lower screen shake and things like that, if possible.

A few bugs I've encountered:
-After a couple of days I was no longer to place items on my shelves. Pressing E would not bring up the interface. Restarting the game fixed this temporarily

-When I placed the Emerald item (I forget the name) on the lower left shelf of the left-hand (looking toward the door) display, no model showed up.

-After restarting to fix the shelf bug, I'm unable to access the repair bench. Similar to the shelf bug, pressing E has no effect. (typing this from the steam overlay so I haven't tried to restart yet)

-I'm unsure if this is a bug but some purchasing prompts show an offer of $0. If this isn't a bug it's confusing because it seems like the customer is trying to get the item for free. They seem to accept the list price when I type it in, though.
Gambol Games  [developer] Jun 12 @ 3:55am 
Thank you all for the valuable feedbacks and bug reports! We've noted them all and working on our next update. Also we'll post a new devlog after the Next Fest.
I bought every shed at the storage auction because I was rolling, then I got back on my ship like the little sign told me to. Never opened the boxes, I assumed it would be delivered or something. I guess I just lost everything I won. May want to put something in place to prevent that. (I realize now that I was supposed to open the boxes after winning, didn't seem obvious to me I guess.)
Many invisible walls, especially near the door out back and the cargo bay door.
not too clear when the alien wants to trade with me, and not sure how long to wait
kjrybolt Jun 17 @ 12:09am 
Absolutely addicting!! I cannot wait to see what more this brings!! But I do have an issue...the auction was not explained properly and I left all my auction items behind! Please update your tutorial and let people know to pick the items they won before leaving...I automatically assumed they would be shipped to me and I could not unbox the items I won! Very disappointing....but thank you for letting me play the demo!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Per page: 1530 50