MEGATON MUSASHI W: WIRED

MEGATON MUSASHI W: WIRED

View Stats:
NO ONE PLAYING MULtiplayer?
Got the game mostly cuz it has an online function and I like mechs, but the online seems dead?
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
It’s not dead it’s just when you get on . I am in a discord from the subreddit .
Originally posted by EpicGinger:
It’s not dead it’s just when you get on . I am in a discord from the subreddit .
err, well, seems dead to me. Havent found a single match
Chaytel Jun 28 @ 10:45pm 
Make sure you're playing with crossplay mode toggled on, as the majority of players are on PS4/5.
Originally posted by EpicGinger:
Out of curiosity, what time in what timezone is a good time to look for players online?
Originally posted by Chaytel:
Make sure you're playing with crossplay mode toggled on, as the majority of players are on PS4/5.
I am >:, Was really looking for a multiplayer component
Shylaar Jun 30 @ 2:26am 
Most people would already be at the end game at this point. If you're trying to play multiplayer early on you probably won't have much luck.
The multiplayer isn't very well designed in that sense; there isn't much reason to engage with it until you finish the story and unlock everything and that's a good 60 or so hours to get through first.
Hahli Jun 30 @ 3:20am 
Multi what ?
Also yeah, 1h in is probably too early for multiplayer anyway
I don’t play the game anymore. The endgame loop is so repetitive. They needed to remove the need for boosters. Just increase the rates for parts to drop instead of forcing people to grind. Or provide an alternate ways to get parts. It’s a mess but I salute people doing the mindless grind to see the numbers go up.
Last edited by Black Captain; Jul 1 @ 5:17am
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50