Assetto Corsa

Assetto Corsa

View Stats:
i have a problem please help me ENG/ITA
ENG
Hi, I have an old Logitech steering wheel for PS2 which I can play PC games via USB converter, I just bought AC and it doesn't work, it only takes steering without accelerator and brake, can anyone help me? Thank you

ITA
Ciao ho un vecchio volante logitech per ps2 che tramite convertitore usb riesco a giocare ai giochi per pc, ho appena comprato ac e non mi funziona mi prende solo sterzo senza acceleratore e freno, qualcuno può' aiutarmi? grazie
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
lx Jul 2 @ 9:26am 
make and model? images?
read the manual. search the internet.
does it work with windows drivers(devices and printers)? does it have and work with manufacturer drivers?
are all cables connected correctly?
does the ps/2 to usb converter work 1:1?
ronin Jul 2 @ 9:52am 
Originally posted by lx:
make and model? images?
read the manual. search the internet.
does it work with windows drivers(devices and printers)? does it have and work with manufacturer drivers?
are all cables connected correctly?
does the ps/2 to usb converter work 1:1?
the steering wheel is called Logitech Rally Vibration Feedback Wheel, for other games like f1 or dirt rally 2.0 it works.. yes the usb converter work 1:1
Last edited by ronin; Jul 2 @ 9:52am
ronin Jul 2 @ 10:26am 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP-QFLNiVl8&t=2s&ab_channel=vivaoplay
at 2:36 I saw that in the bottom left on known controllers it gives twin USB joysticks and xbox360 controllers instead it gives me just USB gamepads :/ could it be the adapter?
lx Jul 2 @ 1:00pm 
try the mode button on the wheel
it is possible that it is not compatible with pc.
Last edited by lx; Jul 2 @ 1:05pm
Originally posted by lx:
try the mode button on the wheel
it is possible that it is not compatible with pc.
he did say it works on pc with converter.
lx Jul 4 @ 5:58am 
do you have the driver for the hardware?
its right there, if you do not --> link[support.logi.com]
also see this --> link[support.logi.com]
if you havent already, download content manager. There is more binding options that might help. If you odnt know what that is, youtube asseto corsa content manager install/tutorial.
lx Jul 4 @ 10:29pm 
if you decide to follow that suggestion, know that once cm gets into your system, its not getting out.
ronin Jul 5 @ 4:55am 
Originally posted by lx:
if you decide to follow that suggestion, know that once cm gets into your system, its not getting out.
you're scaring me, anyway thanks guys <3
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50