Dystopika

Dystopika

View Stats:
How do you finish Corpo Calligraphy?
I have 4/5 of the signs unlocked, but I just cannot seem to get the last one. I've done everything I can imagine: changing all the building heights to low, mid, and max height for each type, used multiples of every kind of decoration, etc.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Crinkles Jun 26 @ 3:16pm 
Have you formed bridges between buildings? lay down a tight line of every Low Town building at max height and unless you're unlucky, you'll see some form.
If not then place another, stretch it to max height and drag it along the line right next to the first ones you placed - you'll see bridges form (some form bridges more easily than others, but you'll get some this way)
I was able to do the bridges, so I guess that's not the one I'm missing. I have the alpha and omega logos, and two others from adjusting heights of buildings. I just can't fathom how to get the last one.

Thanks for your input! 🙂
Originally posted by Arnold Schwarzenegger:
I was able to do the bridges, so I guess that's not the one I'm missing. I have the alpha and omega logos, and two others from adjusting heights of buildings. I just can't fathom how to get the last one.

Thanks for your input! 🙂

I was able to get them all by just scaling all buildings to their largest size + bridge, its easy to miss a single building that you might still be needing. Start in each category and place one of each building and scale them up :)
i am having the same struggle, i have done the bridges, have 4 different cities with scaled bridged from all the main building types (lowtown, new eden etc) and nothing. unlocked everything except this last hologram logo thing and i am exhausted trying to make bridges, sclae buildings for a 5th city. if someone knows exactly the sequence needed to unlock this, please do tell...
I don't know about the sequence, but I got it by building Central BD & LowTown at various heights. You can also use Z to undo them all if you spam build them.
Last edited by ҥӵриӧѕ; Jun 29 @ 1:48am
You've tried placing the lettering signs and customizing the text, right?
did you figure it out? i also am missing one
Orome Jul 4 @ 5:12pm 
Some building do not appear in random, I think it is probably because they were not added to the pool or a bug. You have to right click to get them and place them.
Instead of randomly placing a bunch of building and then changing their height, try making a line of every individual building by right clicking and comparing the shapes.
well i got my 5th one by placing a central b building, (looks like a twin tower with neon edges at the top) at max height.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50