Fae Farm

Fae Farm

View Stats:
I hate the animals
No matter what I do, or what updates this game makes, I hate the animals. They are incapable of just staying by the lure or inside a fence. I love the game, but I hate the animals. If I didn't NEED their drops I swear i would ignore them altogether
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
me too
Amber Jun 10 @ 8:00am 
they really need to fix them damn fences I hate the animals to even tho they are cute they are tiresome to deal with.
Taki Jun 24 @ 5:21pm 
But we need more daily unrewarding chores!
What frustrates me the most about the animals is that it takes so long to collect, pet and brush them. By the time I am done with the flowers, attending to the crops and attended to the animals then it is already almost 6 and then I can do what ever task I want for the day.
Originally posted by Foxy_Space_Mouse:
What frustrates me the most about the animals is that it takes so long to collect, pet and brush them. By the time I am done with the flowers, attending to the crops and attended to the animals then it is already almost 6 and then I can do what ever task I want for the day.
yeah. all around the animals are more burden than anything for me. I keep the bare minimum and its still inconvenient
Taki Jun 27 @ 10:00am 
I speed hack the game to run at x5 speed and find them tolerable.
Originally posted by Taki:

:steamthis: This.

I use wemod (free version) and pause time in the morning while I deal with the animals. Once I'm finished with that, which, as Foxy_Space_Mouse says, would normally take until well into the late afternoon if not evening (and that's also with the bare minimum of animals), I un-pause time and carry on.
Originally posted by thelefthorse:

:steamthis: This.

I use wemod (free version) and pause time in the morning while I deal with the animals. Once I'm finished with that, which, as Foxy_Space_Mouse says, would normally take until well into the late afternoon if not evening (and that's also with the bare minimum of animals), I un-pause time and carry on.

It never occurred to me to try that. Not sure if It would lessen the irritation in dealing with them, but at least I wouldn't lose hours doing it lol
Loún Jun 27 @ 10:28pm 
They could, actually should, just fix the item that was specifically created to keep animals in a certain area on the yard. It's absolutely not fun or relaxing when they just keep stalking you, totally block your path (especially when you're building) or even throw themselves off a little cliff because they "love" you so much.
Rigsie Jul 1 @ 6:32pm 
THat's weird. I've been playing this on a little niece's Switch and it seems to work fine...?
Taki Jul 1 @ 8:24pm 
I wish my farm animals would yeet themselves off of cliffs, rofl. Wake up, water, shear, pet pet, forget about is my normal day start, I've yet to be inconvenienced by the wandering or witness any suicidal dives. :c

They really are just a chore mechanic and nothing more though. No surprises, no scaling, no fun or unique interactions, just a progression requirement chore.
Pause time on any farming sim is your friend
Taki Jul 3 @ 7:53am 
I honestly found the time mechanic to be incredibly well balanced on this game. Enough that you can do what you want without desperately rushing to burn energy but not enough to rush the dungeon to its end. Usually the time is just a thoughtless mechanic to push seasons and nothing more.
Originally posted by OmegaReaper:
Pause time on any farming sim is your friend
if only that made them less irritating to deal with
I honestly found the time mechanic to be incredibly well balanced on this game. Enough that you can do what you want without desperately rushing to burn energy but not enough to rush the dungeon to its end. Usually the time is just a thoughtless mechanic to push seasons and nothing more.

It really isn't balanced, 2 farms in main map, 1 in Fae Realm, then 2 others from DLC. People have been complaining since start about the time management which seems to have fallen on deaf ears still.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
Per page: 1530 50