Fae Farm

Fae Farm

View Stats:
satchi1010 Sep 10, 2023 @ 7:35pm
Is there a way to get more storage space?
Hi, this game is so cute and I honestly can't stop playing it. I've noticed that my storage (units by my house) seems to be periodically adding spots, but I'm not sure what I'm doing that is causing this. Is there a way I can work towards this? I'm playing single player and I just unlocked the third dungeon (volcano) and what with needing to save materials for all the potions/materials I need to craft at this point I'm constantly out of space (I already maxed out my bag too).

EDIT: I figured it out lol. I thought I was out of space because it looked full when I scrolled down, but if you ignore that and just force/transfer stuff from your bag anyway it seems to add more slots.
Last edited by satchi1010; Sep 10, 2023 @ 9:11pm
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
TaylerBootz Sep 10, 2023 @ 7:42pm 
The shed actually runs out of space? This is concerning.
Jimbo Sep 10, 2023 @ 7:46pm 
I thought the shed was infinite and added more space as you fill it. Like once u fill all rows another one is added.

This is indeed concerning if I am wrong.
Last edited by Jimbo; Sep 10, 2023 @ 7:46pm
satchi1010 Sep 10, 2023 @ 7:52pm 
@TaylerBootz, @Jimbo So far the stacking seems infinite (but I haven't reached 999 yet so we'll see), but I'm accumulating lots of different types of materials and that's where I'm running short. I'll check again but my new rows seem to add in sporadically if anything. Also I have been trying to sell off any excess asap but I've been needing to keep a lot more due to potions and things now too.
ApotheosizD Sep 10, 2023 @ 9:52pm 
Originally posted by satchi1010:
@TaylerBootz, @Jimbo So far the stacking seems infinite (but I haven't reached 999 yet so we'll see), but I'm accumulating lots of different types of materials and that's where I'm running short. I'll check again but my new rows seem to add in sporadically if anything. Also I have been trying to sell off any excess asap but I've been needing to keep a lot more due to potions and things now too.
fairly certain it's infinite. i'm done with the story, have just about every item in my shed, and have had no problems
Sam Of Haywood Sep 11, 2023 @ 9:05am 
can confirm home storage expands when all slots are full, I've expanded it three times already.
satchi1010 Sep 11, 2023 @ 11:43am 
Originally posted by ApotheosizD:
Originally posted by satchi1010:
fairly certain it's infinite. i'm done with the story, have just about every item in my shed, and have had no problems

Out of curiosity, did your new rows show up empty in the shed or did you just move stuff from your bag when needed (regardless if the shed looked full or not)? I'm just wondering if mine is a bug or not (but also when I searched for this before asking, I found people saying there was no way to expand the space in the shed so idk). As stupid as this is on my end, I'm glad it's up for others if they have a similar problem at least. :yangziqin:
Last edited by satchi1010; Sep 11, 2023 @ 12:10pm
thePoetPlays Sep 20, 2023 @ 10:30am 
Oh, I am so stupid. Thank you:steamhappy:
Mina Nov 8, 2023 @ 2:26pm 
Hy!
I can now offically say, I ran out of storage space ._.
I completed the game a while ago and am now farming a bit, to complete the job quests and get all color palettes, but now I'm stuck with a half filled inventory 'cause I can't put new items in my storage shed :(
Hope there will be an update soon!
Davetiger Nov 9, 2023 @ 9:09pm 
Yeah, can confirm the game barn holds everything and you can even craft directly from it's inventory the only things you need to keep in your inventory is food items and potions that you want. We have at least 1 of every item in the game in our barn right now.
Lmao, this got me too.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Sep 10, 2023 @ 7:35pm