Tiny Glade

Tiny Glade

My initial impressions.
What was there; was fun.
It wasn't clear how to make doors at first. Not until accidentally touching dirt paths to walls did I see. Even then, the doors left me wanting more perfect shaped doors.

( if you put a window along a castle like floor, you get a new door type instead ).

And I saw the cloths hanging across windows on the Same building.
When clicking a window in place; to cycle the styles.
However one time I was able to make cloths hang across two a Different buildings.
It was not obvious what caused that. So I wasn't able to make it happen again.

What could give this game some direction? Well automated AI people and animals, birds etc.
I felt unfulfilled after I finished the building. Because there's no little people and stuff to interact with what I made.

Like it would be cool that it was a very tiny simulation. That the people animals flora and fauna interact with and behave differently depending on how or what I made.
Going in and out of doors, tending to flowers, maintenance things, tending to kids and cooking . Even gardening, sowing planting and reaping. etc. Getting water from a well or something or river. etc Taking down cloths from the windows, or whatever. All automated so it remains easy to enjoy.

About PC specs: I was easily able to play with my old 1050 ti, 16 gb ram, and samsung ssd.
and my old i7-8700 non k.

Camera problem: left CTRL should be to strafe camera down. And space bar should be strafe up. Seems these two camera movements are missing.

The game needs more Textures and build material and shape types. Right now, what you build is going to start looking really generic after a while with much difference between other players.
Last edited by Jnthn777; Jun 28 @ 8:09am