Tiny Glade

i had real fun, for 2 minutes
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
h3r2tic  [developer] Jun 22 @ 9:16am 
Tiny Glade Any% Speedrun
Jeo Nugu Jun 22 @ 10:31am 
So, safe to say you're not part of the 1,000,000+ people that wishlisted the game then. Good to know.
captclaw Jun 23 @ 6:22am 
Originally posted by h3r2tic:
Tiny Glade Any% Speedrun

Question, if someone doesn't even start the game. Does that mean they have beaten the 2 minute speed run?
h3r2tic  [developer] Jun 23 @ 6:37am 
Originally posted by captclaw:
Question, if someone doesn't even start the game. Does that mean they have beaten the 2 minute speed run?
Only if they have real fun with it, for example by reading the game's config files or SteamDB package metadata.
blank Jun 23 @ 7:12am 
If you just think about playing the game, does that mean you win the game? An interesting reversal[en.wikipedia.org]
Last edited by blank; Jun 23 @ 7:14am
Newim Jun 24 @ 6:39am 
OP that's what he said
captclaw Jun 24 @ 7:13am 
h3r2tic if i hadn't already wishlisted the game, that reply alone would have made me do it..:pilothappy:
Private117 Jun 24 @ 7:51am 
Originally posted by captclaw:
h3r2tic if i hadn't already wishlisted the game, that reply alone would have made me do it..:pilothappy:

i unwishlisted and re wishlisted because of Tom's reply. Basically i wishlisted twice. got ya!
h3r2tic  [developer] Jun 24 @ 4:44pm 
Hahaha <3

... brb, removing the game from Steam just so you can wishlist again for realz.
captclaw Jun 25 @ 11:06am 
Originally posted by h3r2tic:
Hahaha <3

... brb, removing the game from Steam just so you can wishlist again for realz.

I can see your fellow Devs asking you what the heck you are doing :lunar2019grinningpig:
baconesp Jun 28 @ 6:35am 
2min in and it's already fun
Jnthn777 Jun 28 @ 8:05am 
what is there ( not much ) is fun. but its shallow for sure. I think it needs some of the recommendations and suggestions and ideas many players have already purposed and offered.

Like people that interact with what you make in a very cozy sort of presentation and detailed that automatically runs without a lot of overseeing from the player.

The game can be big for kids.
I as adult enjoyed the game. but i can see the issues with trying to keep the attention of an older even teen audience.

But let those kids move the animals around easily and see people moving around and have sound effects to follow all that, and you'll have a winner here.

I would add more building material types homes, structures textures etc.
Last edited by Jnthn777; Jun 28 @ 12:18pm
Originally posted by Jnthn777:
what is there ( not much ) is fun. but its shallow for sure. I think it needs some of the recommendations and suggestions and ideas many players have already purposed and offered.

Like people that interact with what you make in a very cozy sort of presentation and detailed that automatically runs without a lot of overseeing from the player.

The game can be big for kids.
I as adult enjoyed the game. but i can see the issues with trying to keep the attention of an older even teen audience.

But let those kids move the animals around easily and see people moving around and have sound effects to follow all that, and you'll have a winner here.

I would add more building material types homes, structures textures etc.

Why should a game be attractive for teens? This game is just a tiny simulator, for who wants to pay for it. If teens don't like it, so be it, they can always choose not to buy it.
Northy Jun 30 @ 3:41pm 
Originally posted by Packard Walsh:
Is that what all the women tell you?
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50