Tiny Glade

Tiny Glade

This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
anopara  [developer] May 30 @ 7:26am
[Demo] Feedback
For smaller notes, quick suggestions and bug reports, please use our in-game feedback tool summoned via F6 🙏 We read and sort every report we receive 🙇‍♀️

For larger or more open-ended discussions, you're welcome to post here or make a new post!

Since only two of us will be processing the feedback (Ana & Tom), our responsiveness in Steam forums might be limited based on how many things we're juggling at the moment 🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️ However, we try to read every comment 💗

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us & helping us make the game better! 💚
Last edited by anopara; May 30 @ 7:41am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 129 comments
Sakuralilj May 30 @ 10:01am 
Not sure if this should go here or not. But I've only got my steamdeck and the demo seems to freeze on the opening animation. Download went fine and it says all the files are valid. So I suppose it's just not supported?? Anyway thought I'd throw that up here
Demo only crashes when starting. NOT playable
Works perfect for me. About time for release now, I'd say :steamthumbsup:
pick up and move sheep
Oolith May 30 @ 10:25am 
The demo is really cool, but the building site is too small.
Building is very intuitive, you immediately understand how the tools work. In any case, after this demo I really wanted to conjure up medieval landscapes. Good Job! :steamhappy:
Jacque May 30 @ 10:35am 
This is super nice! Can't wait to play the full game :D Worked perfectly on my computer with no crashes.
Wolf May 30 @ 10:39am 
Very cute, looking forward to full release.
I would have liked more options, but that just serves as a good motivator to wait what you have in store for us with the release.

Once we get more space and more options it will be a huge time sink.
Cheers!
Could it be that the game has problems with geforce RTX?
Gaeniel May 30 @ 10:48am 
Works great. The tiny building zone is a bit frustrating tho ! I'll play more with it later, but I'm already sold. Love it.
Milinia May 30 @ 10:57am 
This is the cutest, most relaxing, little game I have ever played!
It feels very smooth and the controls are very easy to use and get used too. I can't wait for the full release because I want more, more, more.

Oh and thank you for the giggles when the sheep freed itself after I managed to lock it in a tower :steamhappy:

*edit to add*
The only thing I'm missing are undo and redo buttons. It would be great if these could be added at some point. Haha, never mind! I'm blind!

Last edited by Milinia; May 30 @ 11:13am
I will buy the game ... thats for sure.
But some things in the demo are not so good.
The building of objects is sometimes difficult and not clear to handle.
It is mostly not good to handle what I have exactly in mind.
Especially when you want to build ruins in an exact way.
Most times it is too much randomly than building exactly what you want to build.
Here I would wish for more exact and fine controls.
for a short time it is a nice game to play with .... but over time ... to stay in this game ... the controls have to be much more exact and handable.
Otherwise it will only be a short playtime in the final game.
Mr.Vorski May 30 @ 12:00pm 
love the demo, the coziness, but i need some better rotation mechanic (other than rotate myself to place lantern in the desired position)
Fluffy May 30 @ 12:59pm 
Hello, i found this completey out of nowhere and i love this game!
as easy as townscaper but better!!!

maybe i did not find how to do it (or maybe it's locked due to demo) but here's what i missed:
- being able to undo/redo
- i was not able to move a round tower (could do for the square)
- add more placeables as decor (i noticed by clicking we could change it)

i only had a few minutes to play but i'll be back for more!
Originally posted by Mr.Vorski:
love the demo, the coziness, but i need some better rotation mechanic (other than rotate myself to place lantern in the desired position)
i'm just some random person but i was able to find that, after placing an item, i could re-enable that tool and then rotate the item! i was doing the same thing you were doing (rotating my camera/me to get the right placement). i hope this helps!!
A simple thing that was bothering me: Only being able to turn the buildings when I move my camera or after placing it down.
Could be nice to be able to press a button - ctrl or right click maybe - to be able to turn the buildings using my mouse without moving the camera! :slimetabby:
< >
Showing 1-15 of 129 comments
Per page: 1530 50