Islands of Insight

Islands of Insight

Level Reward get's uncollected from time to time
Every time you level up, you get a reward, you then have to go and collect it in the proper tab.

Well, for me, sometimes I'm able to retain after closing and reopening the game, other don't ( And have to collect them again )

Is anyone having the same issue?

Note: Haven't notice any lost game progress ( yet ).
Last edited by twitch.tv/Apryed; Jul 1 @ 4:12pm
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
󠀡 Jul 1 @ 6:06pm 
It's a desync issue, much like when sometimes you're completing puzzles, it sometimes won't award you with the sparks or xp/mastery right away, they'll all seemingly appear a bit later all at once as a spam of popups, give it time to properly sync

My Favorite Person on Steam, Just Don't Tell Anyone

Good Luck & Have Fun :smiling:
Originally posted by 󠀡:
It's a desync issue, much like when sometimes you're completing puzzles, it sometimes won't award you with the sparks or xp/mastery right away, they'll all seemingly appear a bit later all at once as a spam of popups, give it time to properly sync.

How much time? Last time played for over 4 hours after collecting those rewards, quit and restart it, still same rewards. The only thing that is working for me is to use the equipment and hope that the sparks don't undo whatever I did with them - Not that I care for the sparks, since I only lack the 8K skill.

Besides, haven't got any desync on exp, spark or maestry gain, just the rewards ( and once a skill got sold back, but that's it ).
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50