Islands of Insight

Islands of Insight

Impossible at times to join the game
I really like the game but for some reason it is basically impossible to join the game at times. I played the game for an hour earlier today, then got randomly disconnected and was like "Okay, I'll try it later again."

Now I was trying 5 times to enter the game but one of two things happens:

1. After pressing "play game" nothing more happens (only the button changes color)
2. I get the loading screen but then endless loading

And that is not the first time. Had the same problems even back when I played the demo and beta. Why is this happening? I can't be the only one with those problems.

My system (in case this is important):
Windows 11 (all updates)
Intel Core i5-14600KF
Nvidia GeForce RTX 4070 Super (latest driver)
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
The server often kicks people out, sometimes with progress being reset. It is not fun. I have random disconnects from their server, also. I have done extremely thorough troubleshooting on my end as well, to ensure it is not on my end. I work in I.T., spent years troubleshooting these very types of things on peoples' systems, the service provider end, and on other ends, and have also built many a computer over my lifetime. My troubleshooting revealed that the problem was on the server end. This may not be the case every time for every person, but the Disconnect is Real! You are not alone.

Your issues with the game not loading after you press play could be a problem with Unity or with your system. For that you will need to do some troubleshooting.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50