Islands of Insight

Islands of Insight

The Glass Temple completion
Sooo... I've done all the Mirabilis requirements on The Glass Temple but my brain yearns for a 100%. I have 52/53 of the puzzles and I cannot find more. I've been searching for hours. I think I'm missing a hidden archway but I'm not sure. Is there anyone that has the 53rd puzzle and can you please help me?
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Valimure Feb 16 @ 10:07am 
There's one maze exit that is tricky to complete because you need to jump up and hit it with your head to complete it. It's underneath the main entrance of the final island in the Enclave. There was also one archway I found tricky to find which was on top of the entrance to the first maze in the Enclave.
not all arches are on the ground some are on walls.
I think there is a archway in the "cellar" part of the 'final' island.
I missed a labyrinth option at the end. The exit was in the right zone, at the beginning of the elevated zone.
Joce Feb 16 @ 1:51pm 
My last one was a Hidden Archway in an underneath back corner area. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3162119818
Rani Feb 16 @ 2:34pm 
Originally posted by Valimure:
There's one maze exit that is tricky to complete because you need to jump up and hit it with your head to complete it. It's underneath the main entrance of the final island in the Enclave. There was also one archway I found tricky to find which was on top of the entrance to the first maze in the Enclave.
It was the maze, thank you very much! My brain is filled with happy chemicals now!
I cant find the last one either but i already got all of them that you guys mentioned here
Longa Vita Jun 29 @ 11:51pm 
I just figured out the one that was holding me back. It wasn't any of the ones listed here. In the initial group of four crystal mazes (after the initial entry one), the front left one is a bit weird, sending you off into a jungle section and up and down again. It turns out there was a logic cube hiding in that crystal maze that is only accessible from the OUTSIDE area, so despite running through that place twice before to make sure I didn't miss anything I obviously couldn't access the logic cube that was very much visible. (I blame archway-mania missing the obvious in that regard.)
Hopefully it helps someone. It's not hard to get, but it is very easy to just dismiss its existence when you're expecting hidden stuff to be what trips you up!
SATOU Jul 2 @ 1:04am 
Originally posted by Longa Vita:
I just figured out the one that was holding me back. It wasn't any of the ones listed here. In the initial group of four crystal mazes (after the initial entry one), the front left one is a bit weird, sending you off into a jungle section and up and down again. It turns out there was a logic cube hiding in that crystal maze that is only accessible from the OUTSIDE area, so despite running through that place twice before to make sure I didn't miss anything I obviously couldn't access the logic cube that was very much visible. (I blame archway-mania missing the obvious in that regard.)
Hopefully it helps someone. It's not hard to get, but it is very easy to just dismiss its existence when you're expecting hidden stuff to be what trips you up!
Are you referring to the difficulty level 3 logic cube located on the second floor of the maze on the front left after you exit the first maze?

There is no wall on the outside to the left of the cube. You can go through it. You will have to fly through the air, but try to get in from the outside.

It's above where the ivy grows.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50