Islands of Insight

Islands of Insight

can't continue main quest how do i reset progress?
so i did the 20 or so puzzles on the first island and unlocked the launch point to the next one but i can't get to the area where the main quest markers points to. at this point i just want to reset progress, i've considered this may be a bug but it may just be that i missed some information. i just want to reset at this point and i did not see anything in the options to do that
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Um. No reset as far as I'm aware, but you 100% should not be stuck.

Might need to unlock double jump from the tab menu?

THere's a also a "I'm stuck" button in the esc menu that takes you somehwere to get you unstuck.
Rushin Jul 7 @ 2:20am 
A couple people have experienced this issue yeah.

Look up their zendesk support website, there's an account reset request form. Can confirm it did help some people to get past this problem.

Originally posted by OmegaJasam _ DGD _:
Um. No reset as far as I'm aware
There is, but not in-game.

but you 100% should not be stuck.
Unless the game decides to lock them out due to a bug, which does happen.

Might need to unlock double jump from the tab menu?

THere's a also a "I'm stuck" button in the esc menu that takes you somehwere to get you unstuck.
Neither is relevant, it's not a movement issue, the game just won't let you leave the tutorial island after completing it, even to 100% completion. Which is unfortunate but account reset seems to help.
Last edited by Rushin; Jul 7 @ 7:09am
󠀡 Jul 7 @ 5:24am 
Originally posted by 󠀡:
I reset my progress a few weeks after the games release when I initially got the game, but that was the only time I requested it, it works & there wasn't any issues

Of course it'll be through the Zendesk Website per request, they'll want you to confirm your account through in game sparks via the mail at the main menu of the game to confirm it's your account, after which they'll reset all progress

Zendesk Ticket Request[islands-of-insight.zendesk.com]

If you have the Deluxe Edition, you'll also see the pop-up again as you would if you had seen it before prior, as well as you'll be back on the start of tutorial island per normal

My Favorite Person on Steam, Just Don't Tell Anyone

Good Luck & Have Fun :smiling:

If you don't know what your Steam ID may be, you can always check what it is on the SteamDB website in the Calculator section, I inserted all of the SteamID's from 1-3 I didn't know which they needed, but those will be the ones you'd need to input

My Favorite Person on Steam, Just Don't Tell Anyone

Good Luck & Have Fun :smiling:
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50