Islands of Insight

Islands of Insight

Game crashes every hour of playing
Whether it is while idle or in a puzzle, the game will randomly crash or disconnect me from the server (which won't let me rejoin back in). I am just wondering if this happens to other people too or if its just me. And if it is, could it be settings related (medium with epic view distance) or just latency (250ms average)
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Rushin Jul 2 @ 2:54am 
Game crashes for a lot of people (I just had a random crash myself) and if you get booted out to the menu it means the entire server has crashed and everyone got kicked out (unless you were kicked for being AFK but I assume that's not relevant).

So, yeah, certainly not just you.
Last edited by Rushin; Jul 2 @ 2:54am
same here, game crash randomly , save random too, exactly like in the preview
We can only hope they are trying to find the cause of it so that they can fix it.
Originally posted by Rushin:
Game crashes for a lot of people (I just had a random crash myself) and if you get booted out to the menu it means the entire server has crashed and everyone got kicked out (unless you were kicked for being AFK but I assume that's not relevant).

So, yeah, certainly not just you.
I have been kicked for being idle before, but that usually sends me to the main menu. These crashes are UE4 crashes for no reason, and I have also had server disconnects (had to restart the game and was fine to rejoin, but retry button just did nothing).

I am glad I am not the only one, feels better to know its not a user or hardware error
I get disconnected every 10-30mins. I'm in Australia. Ping is 250ms+ constant and spikes into 350ms regularly. I've only had the game crash once on Epic settings. But disconnections are constant. :steamsad:
I keep getting sent back to the main menu out of nowhere from time to time as well. However, I don't have any ping issues or lags of any sort and no crashes so far. It's still kind of annoying when you're in the middle of a puzzle or flying around to scope the area for stuff.
Last edited by PandaNoja; Jul 3 @ 4:03pm
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50