Islands of Insight

Islands of Insight

[Issue?] Armillary Rings respawning too often, Match Three not solving
Started happening earlier today, somewhere between 30-60 minutes ago.

Armillary Ring puzzles keep respawning endlessly in a certain area, match three puzzles don't count as solved even when solved correctly and as such also do not give score.

I was force-disconnected once and also tried restarting my game but it keeps happening. My username is also being displayed as "Main(bunchofnumbers)" rather than just "Main" so it may just be a problem with my account but i was just playing the game regularly and have no idea what i may have done to cause it.

Edit: after another restart the username is displayed correctly, the aforementioned issues persist though. Additionally, now some Morphing Fractals also don't display the image i am supposed to match them
Last edited by Main; Jul 1 @ 12:53pm
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
The respawning rings in that area seems intentional. I believe it is called "infinite rings" or something like that.
󠀡 Jul 1 @ 6:04pm 
Just for confirmation for the above post, they are in fact intended to respawn infinitely in that area, much like there are Skydrops all around Lucent Waters that spawn infinitely as well, if you haven't seen that yet, you soon will

My Favorite Person on Steam, Just Don't Tell Anyone

Good Luck & Have Fun :smiling:
Main Jul 4 @ 1:44am 
Originally posted by 󠀡:
Just for confirmation for the above post, they are in fact intended to respawn infinitely in that area, much like there are Skydrops all around Lucent Waters that spawn infinitely as well, if you haven't seen that yet, you soon will

My Favorite Person on Steam, Just Don't Tell Anyone

Good Luck & Have Fun :smiling:
Yeah I eventually figured out it was just an endless ring location, I just got startled by the fact they literally spawned in my face

Regarding the problem with solving Match Threes: It happened in a closeby location as well, and I think the "issue" was that the Match Three puzzle at the time of solving was supposed to have despawned as by the time i relogged it was replaced by another Morphing Fractal.

Still can not 100% narrow down why some of the Fractals do not show me an image.
The Disc with the Fractals also contain another kind of puzzle that you will unlock later on in the game.
Stix75 Jul 9 @ 11:25am 
There are more infinite spawn areas? :O
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50