Call of Duty®

Call of Duty®

View Stats:
Lvl 800 , STeam lvl 1-3
Hiii,

Fed up of these snakey hackers who have prestige 500-800+ yet when checking steam account either VAC ban on some other game or have a profile 1-3 max. Also usually few friends or friends with oriental letters. Not sus at all. 1 Game on deck also, more often than not.

Steam make 0 effort to block these accounts in my humble view. Maybe a system should be present where either Ur immediately suss or your need to get to a certain level. An incentive to stop making these hacker accounts to infinity. This is an actual problem that steam doesn't seem to care about. It can be easily resolved with some simple fail-safes.

I report these accounts with more than enough evidence. Nothing happens via steam report.

Also, ive noticed accounts having 1k+ hours but then they have a lvl 100 toon. Clearly their 10x account they link after being banned or whatever.
I think the only answer is to make a reddit post and link all their profiles in game and steam.

Because you can't 'name and shame' hackers or abusers on steam. Better we leave them to keep making accounts at our energy and emotions. If i can't get them reported, ill have all the fun exposing them. Making another lvl 800 character (in theory), sounds like one hell of a gruelling task and a lot of time wasted.

Not even trying to be funny here. Im legit fed-up. Its not just in mw3, its in DBD and many other online games. Its a steam issue by this point. As its on their platform that i am on and meet these melts. Other companies can deal with their own users.

Amazing!

Thanks,
A
Originally posted by cSg|mc-Hotsauce:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
It's not Valve's responsibility to police games they do not make themselves.

Activision has Ricochet anti-cheat and they can deal with the free 2 play Warzone accounts.

:cool_seagull:

Maybe not but the steam profiles being used it up to valve buddy. If i commit bank fraud via ur bank is it not ur bank who deal with it?

I have seen today numerous profiles ' not complete'. Steam need to get a bit more dam serious and actually take this profile reports a bit more serious. Just had a match with 'master' cod username (this i can mention) as its not a steam profile. lvl 33 (steam profile not set-up)....

How much do u wish to bet his steam profile will be fine even in 3 months.

Also, i report in game with recordings + ticket evidence (video included). Ive had messages ' we took action' that all. So activision are doing something but STEAM - nothing from what i see.

Reports for cheating made through the profile on non-Valve games go no where.

Reports for cheating in Valve titles made through the profile are mainly for statistical purposes only.

Valve can not prevent people from creating new accounts.

You report cheating in game for Activision or through Activision's website.

< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Hiii,

Fed up of these snakey hackers who have prestige 500-800+ yet when checking steam account either VAC ban on some other game or have a profile 1-3 max. Also usually few friends or friends with oriental letters. Not sus at all. 1 Game on deck also, more often than not.

Steam make 0 effort to block these accounts in my humble view. Maybe a system should be present where either Ur immediately suss or your need to get to a certain level. An incentive to stop making these hacker accounts to infinity. This is an actual problem that steam doesn't seem to care about. It can be easily resolved with some simple fail-safes.

I report these accounts with more than enough evidence. Nothing happens via steam report.

Also, ive noticed accounts having 1k+ hours but then they have a lvl 100 toon. Clearly their 10x account they link after being banned or whatever.
I think the only answer is to make a reddit post and link all their profiles in game and steam.

Because you can't 'name and shame' hackers or abusers on steam. Better we leave them to keep making accounts at our energy and emotions. If i can't get them reported, ill have all the fun exposing them. Making another lvl 800 character (in theory), sounds like one hell of a gruelling task and a lot of time wasted.

Not even trying to be funny here. Im legit fed-up. Its not just in mw3, its in DBD and many other online games. Its a steam issue by this point. As its on their platform that i am on and meet these melts. Other companies can deal with their own users.

Amazing!

Thanks,
A
they could come from console ya know as ur progress does transfer over

Activision has Ricochet anti-cheat and they can deal with the free 2 play Warzone accounts.

thats the problem its free to play so if they ban thme they just make another one
Originally posted by wizard master結城晶子リ:

thats the problem its free to play so if they ban thme they just make another one

And it's not Valve's responsibility.

You do realize they also have to create a new Activision account, right?

also free both steam and activision are free to make as many accounts u want so just cause they get banned they wont be stopped

also free both steam and activision are free to make as many accounts u want so just cause they get banned they wont be stopped

It has nothing to do with Valve/Steam, like the OP is claiming it is.

It has nothing to do with Valve/Steam, like the OP is claiming it is.

i mean he said he is reporting in game but he could report on stea mto to get steam to noticed so they would let activision know this person is cheating in yo game but yea if u only report ingame then steam does nothing
lol
Unicorn Jul 6 @ 12:20am 

Maybe not but the steam profiles being used it up to valve buddy. If i commit bank fraud via ur bank is it not ur bank who deal with it?

I have seen today numerous profiles ' not complete'. Steam need to get a bit more dam serious and actually take this profile reports a bit more serious. Just had a match with 'master' cod username (this i can mention) as its not a steam profile. lvl 33 (steam profile not set-up)....

Also, i report in game with recordings + ticket evidence (video included). Ive had messages ' we took action' that all. So activision are doing something but STEAM - nothing from what i see.
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.

Reports for cheating in Valve titles made through the profile are mainly for statistical purposes only.

Last edited by cSg|mc-Hotsauce; Jul 6 @ 12:34am

'
What game are u reporting this profile for ' mw3' - cheating

thank you, we will check...

Sure, and my toilet sprinkles icecream and glitter :steamhappy:

I repeat once more. There are ways. New accounts that aren't completed or have at least lvl 5 can't play. This forces people to spend. How many accounts will u make if u need to plug 5-10 euros each time. U would give up.

Maybe not the best idea but u feel what i mean.

THERE ARE WAYS....to discourage them.

Same logics are applied in life to deter people and criminals or what have you.

STEAM JUST DONT CARE.
it would be way to much effort for them to find a way to impede and discourage.
God Forbid

Valve can't stop this until accounts are tied to individuals, providing physical ID to create the account and that won't happen any time soon.

Unicorn Jul 6 @ 12:51am 

'
What game are u reporting this profile for ' mw3' - cheating

thank you, we will check...

Sure, and my toilet sprinkles icecream and glitter :steamhappy:

I repeat once more. There are ways. New accounts that aren't completed or have at least lvl 5 can't play. This forces people to spend. How many accounts will u make if u need to plug 5-10 euros each time. U would give up.

Maybe not the best idea but u feel what i mean.

THERE ARE WAYS....to discourage them.

Same logics are applied in life to deter people and criminals or what have you.

STEAM JUST DONT CARE.
it would be way to much effort for them to find a way to impede and discourage.
God Forbid

Valve can't stop this until accounts are tied to individuals, providing physical ID to create the account and that won't happen any time soon.

sorry, deleted my comment cause i decided that your reply was sufficient.

Seems there is no answer and one must simply accept the reality.

THank you all for being polite and communicative <3
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50