Minecraft Legends

Minecraft Legends

View Stats:
Why is Minecraft Still not on Steam
15 Years of Minecraft and its still not available on Steam. If it does this will be like the tenth time i bought it,

I want to see the Bedrock Edition available on Steam Store. Many times i wanted to play Minecraft with the boys, the problem being Bedrock edition is only available on the Windows Store for PC meaning it cannot be played on Linux with Proton. Bedrock has Cross Play which is why i prefer and want to see it on Steam
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Valve takes a cut out of every sale on Steam. Minecraft already sells well on it's own, that's why they can afford having it on sale on their own website to get the full price profit, however spinoffs like this one need the marketing and visibility bump Steam gives to games so as to sell more copies. If this game was as big as og Minecraft it wouldn't even be here on Steam.
Originally posted by The deadly Cutsman:
Valve takes a cut out of every sale on Steam. Minecraft already sells well on it's own, that's why they can afford having it on sale on their own website to get the full price profit, however spinoffs like this one need the marketing and visibility bump Steam gives to games so as to sell more copies. If this game was as big as og Minecraft it wouldn't even be here on Steam.
Microsoft puts all their titles onto Steam day 1 so that proves they aren’t picky. A fake Minecraft App was once published onto Steam but quickly taken down, I bought Minecraft so many times and im willing to do it again if it lands on Steam
Originally posted by Creeper of Doom:
Microsoft puts all their titles onto Steam day 1 so that proves they aren’t picky.

Re read my comment
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50