Minecraft Legends

Minecraft Legends

View Stats:
Can't find village
Hi,
When I started a campaign and finished tutorial I'm getting "village is under attack" message but when I open the map there is no village marked. I tried searching, and after looking at the most of the world, I can't find it.
What am I doing wrong?
Originally posted by Klobby:
When you complete tutorial, you begin the prologue arc and this is part of it. The village that's being attacked is in the direction where you're facing right after entering the world for first time.

Worst case scenario, the game bugged out and didn't start the village attack, and so your world is soft locked. At that point just start a new world and hopefully you won't have the issue anymore.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Klobby Jun 4 @ 12:29pm 
When you complete tutorial, you begin the prologue arc and this is part of it. The village that's being attacked is in the direction where you're facing right after entering the world for first time.

Worst case scenario, the game bugged out and didn't start the village attack, and so your world is soft locked. At that point just start a new world and hopefully you won't have the issue anymore.
Konowy Jun 9 @ 10:05am 
Originally posted by Klobby:

I started a new game and now the village is here and there are things on the map actually
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50