Minecraft Legends

Minecraft Legends

View Stats:
FilthyAnimal Nov 25, 2023 @ 11:44pm
Original Minecraft
Can we have a classic Minecraft game in Steam please?
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Mysticpompano54 Dec 9, 2023 @ 9:02pm 
Not Sure But I Think Microsoft The Owner Of Windows Has Minecraft's Rights And Owns It So Were Not Sure If Minecraft Would Be Added And What Version
Alexandre76 Dec 28, 2023 @ 7:26am 
Originally posted by Mysticpompano 54:
Not Sure But I Think Microsoft The Owner Of Windows Has Minecraft's Rights And Owns It So Were Not Sure If Minecraft Would Be Added And What Version

microsoft released some of their games on steam so i don't know they also not released minecraft yet on steam
There ain't no reason to put Minecraft on Steam. Everyone and their mother is going to buy it anyway, Microsoft has no reason to give Valve a cut.
JTM Jan 10 @ 12:08pm 
I would like to see the game on Steam for achievements and trading cards (background and badges etc) And I think many others would think it's cool to have a Minecraft profile.
Originally posted by AMAZING PAPERBOY DELIVERS!:
There ain't no reason to put Minecraft on Steam. Everyone and their mother is going to buy it anyway, Microsoft has no reason to give Valve a cut.
Minecraft Legends And Dungeons Are On Steam So Why Not The Origional Game
Originally posted by Mysticpompano 54:
Originally posted by AMAZING PAPERBOY DELIVERS!:
Minecraft Legends And Dungeons Are On Steam So Why Not The Origional Game
Because Legends and Dungeons need any sale they can get, Minecraft is THE game you get if you're on PC, regardless of launcher.
snickii Feb 7 @ 5:48am 
when?
i would love for minecraft to be on steam so much
I really don't understand why Minecraft still isn't on Steam. Then again I guess you can ask the same question for games like Halo 5, Crackdown 3, CrossfireX (before it died), WoW, Diablo 1/2/2R/3, etc.
Last edited by Where'sMySupersuit!!; May 16 @ 4:29am
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50