Final Stardust: Cosmic Nexus

Final Stardust: Cosmic Nexus

View Stats:
Dark Ejito not doing overcharge effect because it destroys itself first
If I have a 300/700 in Lunar and play Dark Ejito in Eclipse (overcharge) it destroys itself and gives 500/500 to the Lunar but doesn't do the overcharge heal/max HP increase. Is this expected?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
NourSaiFR  [developer] Jun 30 @ 1:07am 
Originally posted by volandum:
If I have a 300/700 in Lunar and play Dark Ejito in Eclipse (overcharge) it destroys itself and gives 500/500 to the Lunar but doesn't do the overcharge heal/max HP increase. Is this expected?

Yes, if the Plano is dead it can't trigger it's overdrive effect. His overdrive is only supposed to trigger if he is alone on the field.

However, it doesn't make sense because the overdrive effect is supposed to help allies. So either I will remove the destroy part of swap the effect with the overdrive effect.
volandum Jun 30 @ 1:10am 
I find Dark Ejito very powerful because I can target one of my planos and clear it from the field using the sacrifice effect. That might be too powerful for your plans but that's how I use it most of the time.
NourSaiFR  [developer] Jun 30 @ 4:22am 
Originally posted by volandum:
I find Dark Ejito very powerful because I can target one of my planos and clear it from the field using the sacrifice effect. That might be too powerful for your plans but that's how I use it most of the time.

That's the point. Some Dark effects were added to clear the board and give you the possibility to summon something new. I just need to make the overdrive only target Dark Ejito that way if he is the only Plano on your field he gets a nice boost for it.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50