Final Stardust: Cosmic Nexus

Final Stardust: Cosmic Nexus

View Stats:
Final Stardust: By A Casual Gamer, For Casual Gamer. Also FInal Stardust: Rewards Skill Instead Of Minmaxing.
Huh? I'm, like, getting mixed messages.
Last edited by SSSExpert2023; Jun 25 @ 10:56am
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
NourSaiFR  [developer] Jun 26 @ 3:19am 
Originally posted by UnrealExpert2023:

The publisher went a bit crazy with the description haha. Overall, I am a casual when it comes to CCGs and I tried to do a game that casuals like me can appreciate. For example, if you like Yu-Gi-Oh but you don't want something as crazy, this game is perfect for you.

Battles are also shorter and more dynamic so you won't find yourself spending 20 mins in a battle.
Originally posted by NourSaiFR:

The publisher went a bit crazy with the description haha. Overall, I am a casual when it comes to CCGs and I tried to do a game that casuals like me can appreciate. For example, if you like Yu-Gi-Oh but you don't want something as crazy, this game is perfect for you.

Battles are also shorter and more dynamic so you won't find yourself spending 20 mins in a battle.

So it's not skill based? What about Slay The Spire? A fixed deck can work in a multiplayer fighting setting.....
Last edited by SSSExpert2023; Jun 26 @ 6:25am
NourSaiFR  [developer] Jun 26 @ 9:18am 

So it's not skill based? What about Slay The Spire? A fixed deck can work in a multiplayer fighting setting.....

It is skill based. I think what the publisher wanted to say is it's not based on a meta where you need to use one particular deck to win, like you would in other big TCGs.

This game is closer to Yu-Gi-Oh and Japanese TCGs overall so it has no "roguelike" element in it. My next game "Blue Hunter" is very similar to Slay the Spire though. And no, my games are single player focused.

This is the page for Blue Hunter: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2992190/Blue_Hunter/

It is skill based. I think what the publisher wanted to say is it's not based on a meta where you need to use one particular deck to win, like you would in other big TCGs.

This game is closer to Yu-Gi-Oh and Japanese TCGs overall so it has no "roguelike" element in it. My next game "Blue Hunter" is very similar to Slay the Spire though. And no, my games are single player focused.

So then we are one step closer to a Card based fighting game!
Last edited by SSSExpert2023; Jun 26 @ 9:36am

So then we are one step closer to a Card based fighting or hack and slash game!
NourSaiFR  [developer] Jun 27 @ 6:51am 

So then we are one step closer to a Card based fighting or hack and slash game!

To keep it simple it's similar to the old Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force series.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50