Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered

Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered

View Stats:
game freeze
i know my post isn't the only one facing this issue. i have responded to a few that shared this. i can't emphasis how frustrating it is, when you need to clear some task to earn points, just to freeze with unresponsive controls. thankfully i can alt/tab to forcefully shut the game down. but it can be stubborn these freezes. like i am new to the game. am currently stuck on research point for toxic fume. i had little control when the controls are not responsive or that the game freezes at mid instruction. using any buttons on console is just pointless. and i have no issue with my console or with other games.

i wish steam had a seamless support on every game they feature of tech or bug report directly from player to the devs, so that these reported issues get through. i don't know anything much of the game but i'm doing as best to my limited knowledge. not into modding or altering. only hope this gets resolve, or this game will be unplayable. been stuck on the gas fume for 3 consecutive rows of forced shutdown now.

other than that, i've encountered minor hindrances like if i need camera mode to proceed but pressing camera mode doesn't activate them. had to restart the game to play that. also notice subtitles missing at a conversational bit as the game progress.
Last edited by cocytushexen; Jul 6 @ 12:55am