Blight: Survival

Blight: Survival

Release Date
FOUND ON PC GAMERS SITE

With the game so early in development, a Blight Survival release date hasn’t been confirmed just yet, but we estimate it will launch sometime in 2026. It will be available on PC via Steam, but no other platforms or PC gaming storefronts have been announced yet.

Still almost 2 years till release? why even have it in the store if its so far out. Im really looking forward to this game but thats a long time to wait
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
DarkGeneral May 16 @ 12:21am 
Out off my wishlist. Nothing to wait.
][T-Bone][ May 19 @ 12:43pm 
They probably just made a buggy ahh mvp prototype game to see if people would want to play a game like this, they saw that the game got popular and people were interested so they decided to work to make the game actually playable. This is my assumption on why it will take so long for the release
Originally posted by country_man2782:
FOUND ON PC GAMERS SITE

With the game so early in development, a Blight Survival release date hasn’t been confirmed just yet, but we estimate it will launch sometime in 2026. It will be available on PC via Steam, but no other platforms or PC gaming storefronts have been announced yet.

Still almost 2 years till release? why even have it in the store if its so far out. Im really looking forward to this game but thats a long time to wait
imo games should never be announced more than one year from estimated release. unless they need funding through EA. but announcing a game and then not deliever anything for 4 years will just end up with a poor launch unless they can keep the hype up for that long.
SeemzLegit Jun 10 @ 12:33pm 
Going to be that long, then taking it off my wishlist and forget about it.
They definitely use wishlisters to gauge interest, something they can show investors. More wishlisters, more investors would be willing to put up more up front.
And even if it's 5 years away I'd still keep it wishlisted, we need more titles with directional combat!
Hefe Sosa Jun 22 @ 10:39am 
off my wish list - bollocks.
Need to be some regulation put in place.

No game so far from release should even be allowed on Steams Platform - real turn off.
maybe full release will come out? perhaps they will thow out an alpha/beta?
delta1 Jun 24 @ 7:59am 
Originally posted by country_man2782:
FOUND ON PC GAMERS SITE

Agreed country_man , this game has already been on steam what seems like forever and to post it will be in development for another 2 years is a joke . I took it off my wish list , ill be dead before i see this game actually go for sale .....
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50