Blight: Survival

Blight: Survival

777 Apr 30 @ 9:17am
Will the game remain on sale in Russia after the partnership with Behavior Interactive?
Behavior Interactive left Russia and does not sell its games. I was waiting for your game and I’m interested in it, but now I’m not sure that the game will be sold here.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
DJ_Cas Apr 30 @ 2:54pm 
I think not if the publisher left Russia. In reality and deep down in my soul I feel sorry for Russian gamers who does not care about politics should suffer by not having games in Steam
Last edited by DJ_Cas; Apr 30 @ 2:54pm
Originally posted by DJ_Cas:
I think not if the publisher left Russia. In reality and deep down in my soul I feel sorry for Russian gamers who does not care about politics should suffer by not having games in Steam

So you don't care about Ukrainians being killed by Russians, who are not interested in politics, but publishers "take away" games from them when Russians take away Ukrainians' lives, homes, loved ones? Or if we're on Steam, should we focus only on games, right?
Originally posted by Dmytro Joestarovych:
Originally posted by DJ_Cas:

So you don't care about Ukrainians being killed by Russians, who are not interested in politics, but publishers "take away" games from them when Russians take away Ukrainians' lives, homes, loved ones? Or if we're on Steam, should we focus only on games, right?
Games are games, they are typically used to escape reality and do something else that doesn't involve the ♥♥♥♥ state the world is in.

Why do people like you have to jump in and make everything about politics? Most people don't care about politics around here, this is a video game, we are talking about video games.

When I'm playing games like Rimworld or Dead By Daylight or R6 etc, I'm not thinking about the Ukraine war or the threat of WW3 or the war in the middle-east, I'm thinking about my games and how I'm enjoying them.

Yes you are from Ukraine and I am sorry that your people have to go through the ♥♥♥♥ they are dealing with, but trust me and other people when they say not every Russian wants your country and people gone, don't throw your frustrations on people on the internet.

The tables could be easily turned, if Ukraine started the war on Russia unethically, then it would be Russians complaining the exact same thing you are saying. War is unfair, so is life and society.

It doesn't matter if you are neck-deep into politics or if you have buried that subject 6 feet under and never touch it in your life, the choices of idiotic 60 year olds that are somehow still in charge of our countries affect everyone and everything.

War is just old men arguing and young men dying for it, nothing more and nothing less.

But to answer your question, yes, we should focus just on games, god forbid people like Vegetarians or Stop Oil Protesters start ruining steam for their cause, that is not a good way and never has been a good way to spread your message, all it does is create enemies and make people care less about it.
Last edited by LieutenantDevil; May 1 @ 2:14am
Originally posted by Dmytro Joestarovych:
Or if we're on Steam, should we focus only on games, right?
Yes, exactly. Congrats, you played yourself.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50