Blight: Survival

Blight: Survival

Ivac98 Dec 14, 2023 @ 4:56pm
Scam?????
i hope this doesnt end like the day before
< >
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
Scar Dec 15, 2023 @ 7:50am 
People cry out Scam all the time and it's dumb, how do we know if it's a Scam? only the devs know, people can create new companies so generally we just have to place our trust into steam and devs and see if we enjoy the base game after 2 hours.
Ivac98 Dec 15, 2023 @ 1:03pm 
im not saying its a scam, just hoping it isnt
LadyJade90 Dec 18, 2023 @ 2:59pm 
just because a dev tries to screw people over doesnt suddenly make every game announced by a lesser known dev a scam. there are definitely scams out there but that doesnt mean we cry about a falling sky and the end of the world the moment one bad dev gets caught being shady
SeemzLegit Dec 22, 2023 @ 5:09pm 
Originally posted by LadyJade90:
just because a dev tries to screw people over doesnt suddenly make every game announced by a lesser known dev a scam. there are definitely scams out there but that doesnt mean we cry about a falling sky and the end of the world the moment one bad dev gets caught being shady
It's been "to be announced" for far too long. Not looking good.
Haenir Studio Dec 23, 2023 @ 4:09am 
We won't announce a date for the release, or comment on a potential release window since we want to be absolutely certain that we actually release the game at that point. Far too many games announce their release date pre-maturely. We so desperately don't want to let you down.

/Mads
MarkoDarko Dec 26, 2023 @ 4:58pm 
its the way the cover looks, same thing came across my mind too
19HAILVICTORY33 Dec 29, 2023 @ 1:54am 
Originally posted by SeemzLegit:
Originally posted by LadyJade90:
It's been "to be announced" for far too long. Not looking good.
I don't know why people get so "hurt" over a game if comes out or not? It makes no difference to me if does or does not as I will lose NOTHING over it. The games look s good and if it comes out then great!
19HAILVICTORY33 Dec 29, 2023 @ 1:58am 
Originally posted by Haenir Studio:
We won't announce a date for the release, or comment on a potential release window since we want to be absolutely certain that we actually release the game at that point. Far too many games announce their release date pre-maturely. We so desperately don't want to let you down.

/Mads
Just do what you can do with what you have and release the game when you want to. I have no idea why people get up in arms about this. If you push too fast and release the game early due to people moaning about it and it is not right then those people will moan even more and say you should have taken your time. lol
Boge Dec 29, 2023 @ 12:29pm 

/Mads

That doesn't sound like you are very committed to completing the game.
inFantry-32 Dec 29, 2023 @ 4:34pm 
Originally posted by Ivac98:
i hope this doesnt end like the day before
The Day Before was a result of people doing zero research.

The Lea Developer was a known scammer, all of his previous projects ended in scams.

Don't insult every indie Dev, just because the average person drools with their mouth open.

/Mads
you guys don't need to give a date to keep us inform on the steam forum
Originally posted by Ivac98:
im not saying its a scam, just hoping it isnt

did you brought The Day Before and you felt scammed and gained trust issues ? then dont write random community games "this is scam !"
it is perfectly fair to be skeptical, best thing you can do if you are not sure, is wait. hope for the best, expect the worst.

That being said, i hope this game turns out as good as the gameplay looks.

/Mads
For me, you are making a game that will take the gaming industry by storm.What hasn't been done before.It's such a mix of resident evil set in medieval times.If you can make it happen and release the game, I'll be among the first to buy your game.Because it already looks beautiful.And my gamer's heart rejoices. :steamthumbsup:
Sero Jan 21 @ 12:40pm 
This is why we don't prepurchase.
It won't be out of stock a month after release and you won't hurt for not playing it on release.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
Per page: 1530 50