Blight: Survival

Blight: Survival

Ixeb Nov 3, 2022 @ 11:49am
ADD PVPVE like Hunt Showdown !
The game look pretty Cool but it need PVPvE like Hunt Showdown, add other teams who want the same things of us and the game enter a new dimension of FUN !
< >
Showing 1-15 of 29 comments
Noktu Nov 3, 2022 @ 11:56am 
Could be something the devs might be able to add on after the release.
Ixeb Nov 3, 2022 @ 12:39pm 
I need this at start i need the game was craft with this element !!!
Haenir Studio Nov 3, 2022 @ 1:46pm 
At this time we're solely focusing on PvE. It will be a nightmare to balance around PvP, and introduce a more hostile and toxic form of communication that we don't have the bandwith to control as a small indie team.
Overlord Mar 12 @ 4:12am 
Originally posted by Haenir Studio:
At this time we're solely focusing on PvE. It will be a nightmare to balance around PvP, and introduce a more hostile and toxic form of communication that we don't have the bandwith to control as a small indie team.

based devs
If you want pvp go play tarkov or one of the million pvp games out there
Thank God for that, I'm tired of the toxic extraction shooter communities.
And do stick to it, this game will do just fine as a PvE-based game. If players want a PvPvE experience there are plenty of games that do it just fine and this game does not feel like a game suited for such an environment.

Not worth it to be honest. Look at Helldivers 2. They are doing great without PvP and you will too.
F*** pvp x) pve coop is gonna be more than enough
Last edited by DownyDawn; Apr 2 @ 11:34pm
pve coop will be good.
Nah, i am good with the PVE COOP game mechanics.
Breakable Apr 17 @ 11:01am 
the whole reason i dont play hunt showdown is because of the pvp... if the dev sees this, dont add pvp to the pve... if there are enought players that want pvp make an entire game mode for that. im tired of pvp games and the cheaters they attract. if i see pvp that translates to "you will have to deal with cheaters ruining the experience"
EvilEd May 3 @ 8:20am 
Dear sweet evil christ NO!
Originally posted by Maboi Laurence:
Thank God for that, I'm tired of the toxic extraction shooter communities.
This

If you want PVP go play a PVP game.
Like Tarkov, with all the cheaters, that practically is killing Tarkov. Yeah. Not here. Don't need pvp dragging this down too.
Umbre May 20 @ 9:35pm 
I played 3000h of hunt showdown, i can certify this is the most rificulous and pathetic assumption someone could make.
Hunt showdown is a pile of garbage, with lazy devs unable to produce something else than Mobs recycling and battle passes.
Plz whatever u do, DO NOT TAKE INSPIRATION FROM HUNT SHOWDOWN.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 29 comments
Per page: 1530 50